Closed Thread
Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1111
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Got 2 high quality blastocysts biopsied! Can't complain, feeling pretty good about it. It could have been 0!
    That's great news @LitteDove. I hope the results come back good for you ☺

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (08-08-2016)

  3. #662
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    134
    Reviews
    0
    @LittleDove 2 is fantastic!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (08-08-2016)

  5. #663
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,634
    Thanks
    3,546
    Thanked
    4,709
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Awh honey that's great news. Just had tears reading that while I'm sitting in my ob's waiting room. So so happy for you xx
    Sorry hun missed this earlier thanks so much hun. Sounds like your hormones are going haywire lol. Hope your appointment went well x

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (08-08-2016)

  7. #664
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,971
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked
    1,873
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies 😃

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (09-08-2016)

  9. #665
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    1,698
    Thanked
    793
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Sorry hun missed this earlier thanks so much hun. Sounds like your hormones are going haywire lol. Hope your appointment went well x
    Thanks honey, appointment went well thanks. Little 'vegemite' is growing well and ob was very happy. Have my gd bt in 2 weeks so hopefully that comes back ok.
    Lost the plot before and randomly burst into tears poor dh didnt know what happened... realised today would of been our due date for bub we mc in January. How are you feeling today?

  10. #666
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,634
    Thanks
    3,546
    Thanked
    4,709
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great to hear @Chyna hope all goes well with the gd bt enjoy that "lovely" liquid haha!! Oh so sorry to hear that news of your expected due date that must have been hard. I think we both lost a pregnancy around the same time last January so know how you feel xxx

    I am fine today back to myself now, taking one day of rest today which feels strange as I feel ok but its not doing me any harm.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (09-08-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (09-08-2016)

  12. #667
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Thanks honey, appointment went well thanks. Little 'vegemite' is growing well and ob was very happy. Have my gd bt in 2 weeks so hopefully that comes back ok.
    Lost the plot before and randomly burst into tears poor dh didnt know what happened... realised today would of been our due date for bub we mc in January. How are you feeling today?
    Glad to hear your appointment went well and that your little bubba is growing well. Sorry that it was also a sad day with the date passing of your lost little one. Your body just must have known hey? I'm so happy that you have the arrival of a new little one to look forward to xx

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (09-08-2016)

  14. #668
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Great to hear @Chyna hope all goes well with the gd bt enjoy that "lovely" liquid haha!! Oh so sorry to hear that news of your expected due date that must have been hard. I think we both lost a pregnancy around the same time last January so know how you feel xxx

    I am fine today back to myself now, taking one day of rest today which feels strange as I feel ok but its not doing me any harm.
    Enjoy your day of rest! You have tob take it when you can get it. Glad you are feeling ok xx

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (09-08-2016),Heyside  (09-08-2016)

  16. #669
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    1,698
    Thanked
    793
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Great to hear @Chyna hope all goes well with the gd bt enjoy that "lovely" liquid haha!! Oh so sorry to hear that news of your expected due date that must have been hard. I think we both lost a pregnancy around the same time last January so know how you feel xxx

    I am fine today back to myself now, taking one day of rest today which feels strange as I feel ok but its not doing me any harm.
    Thanks honey, I'm so sorry of your lost little one. It is so hard but realized it happened for a reason. Good to hear your vack to your normal self and enjoying your 'me' day. I've got a good feeling about these little embies you have honey xx

  17. #670
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    1,698
    Thanked
    793
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Glad to hear your appointment went well and that your little bubba is growing well. Sorry that it was also a sad day with the date passing of your lost little one. Your body just must have known hey? I'm so happy that you have the arrival of a new little one to look forward to xx
    Awh thanks gorgeous. Yes a new date to look forward to. How are you feeling?
    Last edited by Chyna; 09-08-2016 at 19:35.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 15-07-2016, 11:29
  2. Replies: 1228
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 13:16
  3. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 11:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SportsMed SubiacoSportsMed Subiaco's experienced physiotherapists offer a variety of exercise options for pregnant women and new mothers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Avoid name due to po@n star?Choosing Baby Names
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
When did you finish working?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Vasectomy Reversal - Melb/VICConception issues & ttc
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
The fear in pregnancyPregnancy & Birth General Chat
What would you do to come up moneyGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›