Closed Thread
Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Congratulations @mrsparso!! Fantastic news! I know u mentioned in previous posts that Wazza had u on growth hormone? And u said it was expensive- was the growth hormone DHEA? (I'm not sure if that's growth hormone or not??), and what did it cost?

I'm trying to just get some ducks in a row & be ready to ask him questions about all of this when we see him in September! : )
    Thanks very much @Charlie74. Yeah i was on the growth hormone this cycle but i think that's different to DHEA. It costs about an extra $1000 depending on how long you cycle for. It's $300 per box from memory and they usually just issue you with one or two boxes at a time so you don't pay for more than you need. It's definitely something worth asking about if you have some issues with egg quality. Like the other girls have said it doesn't necessarily work for everyone but is worth a try at least once if you can afford it to see if it makes a difference. Hope that is helpful for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @mrsparso Omg! Wow! Congratulations xox
    Thanks so much @gorgeousgeorge. Feeling quite exhausted from the emotional roller coaster ride but also very relieved ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso oh I wasn't given scripts after ? Hmm it's all confusing. How you feeling now Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso oh I wasn't given scripts after ? Hmm it's all confusing. How you feeling now Hun?
    I think i got given scripts for a few meds directly from Wazza's office as i still had some leftover meds from my last cycle. They gave them to me so i could refill them when i needed to. Maybe that's why? I'm feeling very happy but also pretty drained actually. I think all of the emotional ups and downs have really caught up with me. Hubby and i went to our favourite Italian restaurant for lunch today which was nice and just going to have a nice quiet one in front of the tv tonight. Has the nausea settled down for you? Unfortunately it can hit at anytime really...which does make the whole morning sickness term a bit confusing! Laughed about your crinone incident today too. I've almost done that myself a couple of times ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso that would make sense. Yeah I know how you are feeling it's kind of like some weight lifted off your shoulders and relieved but still weary at same time oh that sounds a lovely day for you :-) it keeps coming and going in waves? I couldn't stop laughing when I realised what I did what an idiot I am hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    So...we got a BFP! I'm in shock and literally still shaking. I was convinced it was going to be negative. I obviously don't know my body as well as i thought. My levels were good. HCG 792 and Prog. 859. Thanks to everyone for all of your support so far. It's made such a difference for me. Obviously still a long way to go but it's certainly a step in the right direction ☺
    Woohoo congratulations honey. This is the start of a great month for everyone. I'm so happy for you just did a 'yes' out loud and had a group of people looking at me ( am out at a bbq festival) lol. Great numbers also xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    Thanks Chyna BFN for me but I was expecting it.

I'm ok though, on to the next round!!
    Oh honey I'm sorry. Fx for next round. It's gonna happen xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Zowiebluebell  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Ladies being a Saturday i only spoke to the lab about my results. I wasn't able to get through to the clinic to find out about my meds. Do i keep taking everything as normal prior to the BT? Are there any of the meds or supplements i should stop taking?
    There is the 24hr number you can call the nurses on to ask if wanted to make sure. Know i stopped the melatonin if you were on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside @mrsparso what I paid $75 for 1 box and I've paid that twice. And $195 for a box of crinone. geez chemist warehouse next time for me. Does morning sickness not just happen in the morning ? Dumb question I know. Also ladies this will make you laugh, I forgot to take the end off the crinone before and was wondering why it wasn't coming out and was uncomfortable
    Morning sickness can be anytime during the day. I was all good the first 16wks then started to feel blah and just off from about 3 -7pm daily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna I'm confused as to why they called in morning sickness then? I had it around 2 today then went then back again. Seems to be when I start to hungry or something. Has it all gone for you now ?