Closed Thread
Page 15 of 112 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1111
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    347
    Reviews
    0
    @Rosie8888 sorry to hear about your reflux. Did you find out if you can take anything? Hope it settles down for you.

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    347
    Reviews
    0
    Hey ladies for those of you who are on the pessaries and crinone i found out yesterday that Warren sells double strength pessaries 400 strength instead of 200. If you use them you only need one in the morning and one at night and no crinone. I've decided to go down this path as it seems much cheaper. It's $105 for a bag of 40 pessaries as oppossed to the crinone that costs $180 per box. I just thought I'd share in case anyone else didn't know about this option.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (07-07-2016),Keepontryin13  (07-07-2016),Zowiebluebell  (07-07-2016)

  4. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cairns
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    222
    Reviews
    0
    I used it with wazza for both my successful cycles. Who knows if that was made the difference or what, but we figured what's an extra $1200 amongst $10k!😂 . We got ds now 2yrs the first time and twins now 3 months the second. I would always recommend to use it and throw everything at a cycle with wazza to give the best chance. Oh and i was 40 and 43yrs old respectively.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

    Charlie74  (07-07-2016),Gagingi  (09-07-2016)

  6. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked
    288
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso that is awesome. I wonder why they have not suggested it to me? How did you find out about that? This time tomorrow you will know :-) reflux is still terrible I took gavison last night and that seemed to of helped it a bit. Xx

  7. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    347
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso that is awesome. I wonder why they have not suggested it to me? How did you find out about that? This time tomorrow you will know :-) reflux is still terrible I took gavison last night and that seemed to of helped it a bit. Xx
    @Rosie8888 I just found out when i rang up to organise another script for crinone and the receptionist told me this was another option. I'm sure it's an option for you also if you run out of crinone. That stuff is sooo expensive! I am definitely looking forward to getting my BT results tomorrow. Similar to you I am feeling anxious about it today. I'm sorry to hear about your reflux. But just think...it's all because you have a little bubba in your tummy ☺
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hey ladies for those of you who are on the pessaries and crinone i found out yesterday that Warren sells double strength pessaries 400 strength instead of 200. If you use them you only need one in the morning and one at night and no crinone. I've decided to go down this path as it seems much cheaper. It's $105 for a bag of 40 pessaries as oppossed to the crinone that costs $180 per box. I just thought I'd share in case anyone else didn't know about this option.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    @Rosie8888 sorry to hear about your reflux. Did you find out if you can take anything? Hope it settles down for you.

  8. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked
    288
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #4

    @mrsparso hmmm that's great news for you they offer that. I got scripts on Friday last week. Got them filled then organised more yesterday as I misplaced mine and they never mentioned it to me. I wonder if I should just ask? That's exactly what I keep telling my self. My mum laughs and says it's just going to get worse the reflux too. I gave my mum crazy reflux with the hair that I had. I know exactly how you are feeling about tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you. How are you feeling otherwise ?

  9. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,418
    Thanks
    3,289
    Thanked
    4,305
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie888 - My DD was born with a full head of hair too and the obstetrician confirmed there is definitely a link between the hair and reflux but thats obviously more in the later stages of pregnancy.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Rosie8888  (07-07-2016)

  11. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked
    288
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside and you had bad reflux too. Yeah it's already bad now hoping its from progesterone and slows down but might've wishful thinking

  12. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    347
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso hmmm that's great news for you they offer that. I got scripts on Friday last week. Got them filled then organised more yesterday as I misplaced mine and they never mentioned it to me. I wonder if I should just ask? That's exactly what I keep telling my self. My mum laughs and says it's just going to get worse the reflux too. I gave my mum crazy reflux with the hair that I had. I know exactly how you are feeling about tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you. How are you feeling otherwise ?
    Yeah I would definitely just ask about the pessaries if you're interested in them. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to tell you about them. That's a bugger that you just picked up scripts yesterday though. Have you got your prescriptions yet? If not then maybe you could go back and get the pessaries. Aside from the anxiety I'm feeling pretty good apart from the cramping that comes and goes. Sometimes it reassures me that something is happening and other times it makes me worry. I'm still scared to let myself be too excited at the moment!

  13. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    504
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked
    288
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I havnt got scripts filled yet. Will defiantly phone then and ask them. It's costing me $340 every like 10 -12 days in meds so if I can reduce price I will. I feel you on the cramping it scares me too. Well honey I have everything crossed for you tomorrow I'm sure it will be great results but I understand the confirmation results. Then it goes to being anxious about first scan


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 15-07-2016, 10:29
  2. Replies: 1228
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 12:16
  3. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 10:40

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›