Closed Thread
Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Grace1 @ pinggc383 Warren doesn’t have an age cut off…after2yrs of IVF we finally got to see Warren and I was already 43. Warren was our3rd FS and after 2hrs with him our heads were spinning. We regret not seeinghim sooner as maybe a few years earlier he may have been able to do somethingwith our eggs. It was a reality check that is for sure and he gives you hisbest advise, which in our case was to use donor eggs. Thankfully I don’t havelining issues but I did have old egg issues. We had done a cycle with my sisterhowever her eggs were worse than mine. He recommended we not use her again andto not do another cycle. Against his recommendations we did another cycle, ourfirst with Warren...but in the end we did use donor eggs and can't wait to meour little wriggler!
    As the other ladies have indicated…he will do all hecan for you whether you decide to use your own eggs or move on…but ultimatelyhe will only advise and you have to make the best decision for you.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (25-09-2016),Charlie74  (25-09-2016),Grace1  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, have you heard of the book it starts with an egg? A friend has just read it and did some of the stuff in the book. As she has really bad lining is 27 and wazza spoke about surrogate to her etc. Any way she has just done a cycle and is pupo and wazza can not believe the change in her body and lining and eggs. She has no support for lining where as last cycle she was inserting stuff left right and centre for it. X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 yeah warren said her insides were completely different to last cycle. She has stage 4 endo and mild pcos also. She loves the book also. Hoping it can bring you luck also xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (25-09-2016),pingc383  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Btae View Post
    Thanks Hun, looks like we will be stimming around the same time, how are you?
    Yeah good thanks, AF due late next week so yes we'll be cycling together! There's going to be quite a few of us for October I think x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Btae  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Ladies, for those of you taking baby aspirin, do you stop taking it when AF arrives?
    Hun I didnt but my af weren't very heavy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    I was trying to post last night but bad reception:

I'm so excited about all these appts at Wazzas/charlottes including my own and because I've been out of Internet reception (plus had a massive hormonally melt down from three back To back cycles) I haven't posted an update on my appt last wed with Charlotte.

She prob wasn't as harsh as Wazza is.

She wants me to do a long down regulation cycle starting Synerel Day 18 of previous cycle, and 6 days after withdrawal bleed start meds the same as @pingc383 described. Plus all the other stuff - I'm happy to take a photo of treatment plan and share if anyone wants it? Thought of you @Grace1? I do have high NK cells but sounds like they'd put me on immune stuff anyway, so yeah intralipids, pred and clexane- the pred at25mg and clexane at 60 which is higher than Dr M prescribed me. I don't have lining issues so that's one thing on my side. I will be 42 in November and there wasn't anything mentioned about cut off age so no I wouldn't worry about that!

The main issue for me is cost. We need TESE which adds on about 1.5$ and don't have pregnancy cover. So it's going be about $7k oop for us I'm estimating. She didn't suggest PGS. @pingc383 did Wazza suggest that to you?
    We may also consider using soerm donor if we cycle twice with them and I've got the info on sperm program so will start lining that up too.

The nurse was amazing - I could ask her so many more questions (make sure to make that appt on the same day for anyone out of town - they squeezed me in).

Timing - we will use up our day1 frozens at WFC next month. I'm having a much needed month off. Saw counsellor, holistic GP, acupuncturist and rested all weekend and feeling sooooo much better.

Ok I can't recall all the other comments I wanted to respond to but will have more time tomorro (later today).
    Thanks so much for posting this @ange1111 I'd love to see your treatment plan! I've been hanging out for your update! Sounds like a full on cycle...hope you enjoy your much needed month off x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    My progesterone has never been under 4 for transfer.......... He didn't mention that to me.... My progesterone day before EPU was 437.. I'm sure it takes ages to get it down to under 4!!!!!!
    That doesn't sound right to me... progesterone peaks at 7 dpo so for a 5 day transfer you would assume it would be higher than 4. Mine during ivf was 500 and during non ivf cycles around 6-10... but I guess it really varies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Yes she did mention all of those but quite quickly.
    Sounds good to me! I haven't done any of that with Dr M.

My issue is certainly mainly egg quality. I just didn't find any benefit from DHEA and on another forum another girl thinks also negatively impacted her so in just not going to take it - even though they gave me a script. I already take melatonin and love the sleep effects so will take that again (my GP said good not to take too long as could become dependent on it so I'm taking a break). I'm sure being in it for 3/4 mths at a time is fine.

Also that Egg book is great - I got it on kindle and devoured it in an couple hours. She talks about the supps that have been medically proven to help. You're def on Ubiquinol aren't you? 300mg per day.

Wish I could chat on here more but got a stack of work here! Wishing you all well x
    Thanks for your feedback on DHEA. I am worried about it stuffing up my hormones. What did the other lady say about it impacting her negatively?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finished my first ever consult with Wazza and then had acupuncture to distress before flights tonight.
    He is amazing!!!!! Soooo insightful and much information. Hes throwing a lot at me for when i start. Choice is up to me when i start and whether i start with my left over embies or start with fresh IVF. I really dont know at this stage as we have 4 left and if i do a fresh ivf i want to be in Brissy for it all but we wont potentially be living there till mid next year. Im so keen to start with him though, hes reinvigorated me. I might just end up moving on my own to brissy early next year before DH gets here.
    Plus Wazza wants me to get clearance from my cardiologist for all the meds he wants to put me on. So who knows, i might be thrown into surrogacy with no choice. I did mention surrogacy to him and he said he would be more than happy to help.
    His final words were I hope youre pregnant right now with the embie i had transferred on Friday and that he never has to see me again lol
    He was so nice and so funny

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-09-2016),Charlie74  (26-09-2016),Grace1  (26-09-2016),LittleDove  (26-09-2016),pingc383  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine cost around 65 for compounded dhea. I got around 3 mth supply.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (26-09-2016)