Closed Thread
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino sounds like Dr N was bringing your cycle into line with the donor - generally AF starts after 2 days on the sugar pills (say last active pill is Friday, then AF should turn up Monday for instance).
    If you're earlier than day 12/13 don't panic ... it's part if the reason he has you there for 10 days - it's a just in case measure. The main thing is your lining - the progynova builds it up, the once the pick-up/fertilisation has happened he'll get you to start progesterone so that everything is gearing to implantation.
    If you're concerned at all about the timing - especially if AF started the very next day after finishing the active tablets - then contact Dr N and talk to him about it. For us we didn't end up seeing Dr N until Day 14/15 (AF came a bit early, then we were delayed from Rome and got to Athens too late on day 13/14 to see him), DP did his job next day and then 5 days later our embies were implanted. There's some leeway in the timing just in case you need more time and the protocol changes to keep that lining intact. Dr N will tell you exactly what he needs you to do and when.
    It's easier said than done, but do try to keep calm. We're all here if you need help, a vent, or reassurance xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (13-08-2016),Rhino  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all. Big hello from me. I've been seriously ill for a few weeks but home now. I had the 1918 version of the flu which also let pneumonia in the door! I had to be hospitalised in ICU and intubated for my safety. It was terrifying how close I came but on the mend now and the bubs is ok thk God!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

Juventina  (13-08-2016),kategc  (14-08-2016),Rhino  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    Hey all. Big hello from me. I've been seriously ill for a few weeks but home now. I had the 1918 version of the flu which also let pneumonia in the door! I had to be hospitalised in ICU and intubated for my safety. It was terrifying how close I came but on the mend now and the bubs is ok thk God!
    @AnnaMM good grief! Im so glad you and bubs r all ok and that you're now on the mend. Let's hope its smooth sailing from here on in xox

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Legal stuff....

Hello there am new here and after reading ur stories am investigating our options.....4 miscarriages, 3 failed ivf cycles with OE and running outta time....ur journeys are inspiring even through the painful times.....apologies if this has been covered but did anyone look into the legal side of OS DE?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    Holly heck AnnaMM that's terrible, pleased you and bub are safe.
    Look after yourself and take care xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreTry View Post
    Hello there am new here and after reading ur stories am investigating our options.....4 miscarriages, 3 failed ivf cycles with OE and running outta time....ur journeys are inspiring even through the painful times.....apologies if this has been covered but did anyone look into the legal side of OS DE?

hello 1MoreTry, not sure what u mean in terms of legal things?
    We have never gone down a legal channel for our OSDE, it's just like doing DE here except you are in another country and the donor is completely anonymous plus the care you receive is 100% better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Legal stuff....

I have read from the courier mail recently that there are potential legal issues with OS ED.... http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/surrogacy-lawyer-shocked-by-amount-of-queenslanders-travelling-overseas-to-source-egg-donors/news-story/535a4d84472a88ab2cfd63b3ccbe59b1

Just wondering if anyone has sought legal advice before using egg donors......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its legal in greece. You sign contracts over there. Im not sure what legal aspects would be an issue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreTry View Post
    I have read from the courier mail recently that there are potential legal issues with OS ED.... http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...fd63b3ccbe59b1

Just wondering if anyone has sought legal advice before using egg donors......
    interesting read, not sure how they could police it and through Greece we don't source our own donors it is done for us.

we defiantly haven't seeked legal advice and honestly won't be for our next trip.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (14-08-2016),AussieAmerican  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No i certainly would put myself on the radar by getting legal advice. 15 years in jail! What, are they going to start making you poas to get through customs? Trying not to let the courier mails scaremongering media upset me. Im glad im going sooner rather than later.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

1MoreTry  (14-08-2016)