+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside surely this cycle has to have a happy ending. Hope you're getting plenty of rest xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I'm doing pretty good thanks for asking. I've been feeling a bit queasy on and off for the last week or so. My sense of smell is crazy. Today's been a good day though. Over the weekend I felt extremely hungover until lunch time both Saturday and Sunday. I'm pretty bloated too but I think that could be the crinone.
    I'm quite happy to get all the symptoms. I've wanted them for so long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @pingc383, I'd like to hear what they will do for your FET. The BT confirmed I wasn't pregnant. I have to call Friday to arrange a meeting with the coordinator who will tell me the FET plan, natural vs controlled. They are giving me a months break and i know i need it. The crinone and emotions kicked me around a little more this time so although I want to keep going its really only 3 weeks away...and i think i need time to recover. I also asked for the pessaries next time in the hope that i react better to them. Are you thinking about doing another cycle instead of FET? If so why?😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @julianicholson I hope you ov early this month so you can get your transfer done and start your TWW!
    I had a FET last month and I didn't ov until cd23! Was starting to think they'd cancel it but luckily they didn't. Apparently as long as you ov before cd35 after a stim cycle it's still ok.
    @katham glad you've had a day to have a good cry and let it all out. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow x
    With my FET I did it unmedicated so I started using opk then moved onto bts every 2nd day.
    I started my FET cycle straight away after a bfn stim cycle as I was doing it unmedicated. Some FS like you to have a month off and some prefer it medicated. I think it just comes down to your FS and what they recommend for you. Do you normally ov on your own? When's your FS appt?
    Hey, looks like im having a months break but i think i need it! I find out Friday when i will see my coordinator to get the plan for my FET. I've only had two fresh transfers so FET will be new to me. I think they will do a controlled cycle as she mentioned a nasal spray....hopefully this has less symptoms than some of the meds! Thanks for your support x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @pingc383 I am CD10, This will be my 3rd FET, the other 2 resulted in pregnancy but then m/c I am guessing due to NK cells which I now know I have elevated levels of. This FET will be from my 2nd ICSI cycle it is 5 day embryo and has passed PGS. Fingers crossed this is our cycle.
    Whats NK cells and PGS? 😊 Hoping this is your cycle too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside congrats on being PUPO with twins.
    How often do they put 2 in? My clinic seems to only do it after lots of cycles....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Sounds like you are taling your symptoms in a positive way that all is good with bub it must be reasurring xx
    @katham - Thanks hun, Warren won't put 2 back for everyone although he would like to do more double transfers he has his hands tied by qfg I think. He was more happy to do it this time after a long discussion we had with him after our fail last cycle where we basically came to the conclusion that we make chromosomally crappy embies so our chances of a bfp with twins are slim.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (09-08-2016),katham  (09-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - I didn't realise you put 2 back - so double congrats!

@katham - The rules in Australia are pretty tight re: how many can go back. (Unlike in the US where they tend to do 3 & 4 on a fairly regular basis still.) I believe my clinic will only do it after 3 failed attempts, and there may be some other qualifier. I'm also pretty sure you have to sign a release when it happens.

I'd love twins, but I know IVF twins are slightly higher risk, although "they" don't know why. And you always run the risk of a split. Actually, the nurse that did my 7 week scan said a girl had just come back from South Africa, had 2 put back, and one split. Triplets! That is too many for me thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilex View Post
    @Heyside - I didn't realise you put 2 back - so double congrats!

@katham - The rules in Australia are pretty tight re: how many can go back. (Unlike in the US where they tend to do 3 & 4 on a fairly regular basis still.) I believe my clinic will only do it after 3 failed attempts, and there may be some other qualifier. I'm also pretty sure you have to sign a release when it happens.

I'd love twins, but I know IVF twins are slightly higher risk, although "they" don't know why. And you always run the risk of a split. Actually, the nurse that did my 7 week scan said a girl had just come back from South Africa, had 2 put back, and one split. Triplets! That is too many for me thank you.
    Thanks hun as I say my chance of twins are so slim to be honest chance of bfp with singlton is slim with my history. I watch the gardner quads on facebook not sure if you have seen it but they put 2 embies back and both split giving quads 😨 I just couldn't imagine coping with that but they are such amazing parents and do so well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks hun as I say my chance of twins are so slim to be honest chance of bfp with singlton is slim with my history. I watch the gardner quads on facebook not sure if you have seen it but they put 2 embies back and both split giving quads I just couldn't imagine coping with that but they are such amazing parents and do so well.
    I didn't mean you specifically, but yea - it's scary. It shocks me how laissez-faire they are in some countries with putting them back. I think it's great Australia has a 2 embie rule.

Are they the quads in the US? I remember reading about it. I could not fathom dealing with 4 babies at once.