+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in, glad to see everyone is traveling along well. I had a BT on friday (cycle day 15) and my levels were still baseline! This has never happened to me before... I have always naturally ovulated, just later than most. My nurse had a chat with the doctor and they have put me on Clomid and I have pregnyl shots too (but I may not need to use them..??)

Has anyone had a similar protocol? I am just not quite sure about this as I have only ever done natural FET. I have press studs on my acupuncture points to stimulate my ovaries and my hormones. I am just hoping something starts to happen soon.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 my levels were 0.2, they have been all the way through, no shift at all. I normally ovulate, day 18 which is tomorrow. I have another bt tomorrow to see if there has been any movement. Good luck with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I didn't ovulate until CD25 last cycle so it might just be a looooong cycle again, but even at this stage last time my levels were rising a wee bit.... I have never used clomid before, I just started last night so no side effects yet and only on it for five days..... all new drugs and methods to learn haha. I was panicking last cycle I wasn't going to ovulate and had a melt down at poor DH when he suggested that we would need to wait another cycle. Out of interest what side effects did you get from Clomid?
    @pingc383 I am guessing that is my LH level at 0.2, my clinic is really good so I don't really get them to break my bloods down for me. I just ask when I go to each of my BT how I am progressing. I was shocked to get a phone call Friday - my lovely nurse was equally shocked because my cycles are normally 'straight forward'. I have bloods tomorrow morning so I have a few more questions to ask, because my acupuncturist was surprised with the protocol I was on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JulieNicholsen Hey good luck with your ovulation starting....Ive been worrying about my first FET cycle for next month because my period was 5 days late last cycle so I've been thinking that when i do the next one my darn ovulation will be late! Im glad to hear all the ladies have experienced late ovulation...it must be due to all the hormones we have been on.😯

Im asking my FS about an endometrium scratch before the FET cycle, has anyone had this? What was it like?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham I had a endometrium biopsy which is the same procedure as the scratch, it was a tad uncomfortable and I was a bit faint for 10-15 minutes but had no real pain or anything afterwards. I didn't have any bleeding at all. I think late ovulation and longer cycles is a side effect of the treatments as well as the stress and anxiety which goes with it all. It seems like my body is responding to the clomid and I will ovulate soonish.... good luck with everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @katham I had a endometrium biopsy which is the same procedure as the scratch, it was a tad uncomfortable and I was a bit faint for 10-15 minutes but had no real pain or anything afterwards. I didn't have any bleeding at all. I think late ovulation and longer cycles is a side effect of the treatments as well as the stress and anxiety which goes with it all. It seems like my body is responding to the clomid and I will ovulate soonish.... good luck with everything.
    Thanks Julie, it sounds like you're about to ovulate...hoping its soon so the waits short!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me @hopefull29, my bt is Monday but not feeling it at all. I had my last booster on Sunday and since then my symptoms have finally left my system and don't feel much at all. Sorry feeling negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Heyside I hope you're like my pregnancy with my DD with no signs I was pregnant.
    This time round I did feel it though.
    I really want it to be your turn too. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for the repeat for the ladies in both threads....

Okay so here is my update, all of my hormone levels are rising nicely but my lining is still around 5mm. We have decided to do the trigger tomorrow and then have another scan on wednesday to see if the lining has improved. If the lining has improved wednesday we will do transfer thursday.

So I have upped my vitamin E, and I have had acupuncture tonight with the addition of chinese herbs to try and boost lining and I am sitting here sipping on my raspberry leaf tea haha.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (20-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @lotsathoughts - what sort of symptoms did you have this time round if I may be so nosey!
    This time around..
    I had spotting, twinges and hot flushes on 4dp5dt
    Twinges for a few days after
    The spotting remained on and off for a few days but sort of changed...it was more in my discharge than anything.

I didn't have my insomnia that I get with my period. And my bowel movements remained consistent.

With all of this I still had doubts it didn't work. It's hard to trust your body is not just reacting to the drugs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (22-08-2016)