ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great news that the line is getting darker @lileitak so happy for you hope it continues to get stronger xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ilex  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls! I am proceeding with cautious optimism.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Liletak very positive news to hear it's getting darker. Fingers crossed it continues to do so for you xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ilex  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone for their support. I've made an appt. to see my GP later this arvo. Hopefully he will agree to another BETA. I'm hoping he takes my anxiety seriously & doesn't brush me off like the nurse did TWICE! This sure is a lonely road. So grateful for all you lovely ladies. Hoping you have all had good news today xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (07-07-2016),hopefull29  (07-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea!! My GP is really cool, and I'm sure she'd humour me - I hope yours is as well!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Muchulu1 - Hope your gp was helpful and you have now had bt and are waiting to hear your reasuring numbers tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Muchulu1 - Hope your gp was helpful and you have now had bt and are waiting to hear your reasuring numbers tomorrow x
    @Heyside GP was very lovely. He is also an OB which is reassuring. Has given me forms for bloods & a scan. Will do bloods tomorrow but won't get results till Sat morning. If the numbers are good I'll just sit tight but if for some reason they're not doing what the should then I'll go for the scan. I already feel less anxious just knowing we'll have some answers!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news that your hormones are increasing, even if they are slowly @hopefull29
    Maybe your body just needs a bit of time after the stim. Fingers crossed they kick into gear before Friday.
    You'll have to try keep yourself distracted until then.

I did my first injection for this round tonight. My first Menopur, which makes you feel like a chemist.

To be honest I'm feeling a bit flat. It's silly, but I'm now officially the last one in my mother's group to fall pregnant. I know, I was so lucky with DD, but being in a mother's group makes you feel like you're just a normal mum. Being last is a reminder that my journey isn't actually like theirs.
    Gosh as I type this it feels like I'm being a melodramatic ****. But I wouldn't be honest with myself if I didn't say I feel a bit low.

I know making babies isn't a competition. And if I can't fall pregnant again I'm lucky to have one. And there are people waaaay worse off than me. So yes, I've just convinced myself to get over it. Haha.
    Night ladies. Gotta give my eggs a good night's sleep X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank @hopefull29 I think it's just the reminder that this IVF journey isn't as easy as others that I find difficult. I know we waited until we were ready to try again as I knew I couldn't cope with my chronic fatigue so I do have peace of mind that we started when we were in a good place. It's not a huge deal, just the regular deal of feeling different and not wanting to be that way. It impacts everyone in life but in different ways. I'll be a bit sad about it, process it then get on with it as this journey is constantly moving. Thanks for listening xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 - Great to hear your gp was helpful and you are having the bt for reasurrance it will definitely put your mind at ease.
    @lotsathoughts - Great news that you have started on your injections hun hope all goes well from here. I understand that feeling of frustration hun watching everyone in your mothers group having their second child and leaving you behind. I had two mothers groups and I am in the same situation in both those groups some have even moved on and had a third child by now 😢. We started ttc no.2 when DD was turning 2 and she has now turned 5. What made things worse was one of my mothers groups all guessed I would be first to go back for number 2 as I was the only one who didn't return to work within the first few years. I have found it easier as DD to move away from the groups as it was just getting too hard. Since she has started school I have made a very close friend who also only has one daughter and coincidentally I have found out she is having similar difficulties ttc no.2, we find support in each other and she has been a blessing. Try to do what is good for you to get through this hun put yourself first and protect yourself if need be xx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (08-07-2016),Muchulu1  (08-07-2016)