ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A lucrin trigger is known to bring on an early af hun just like lupron. I used lupron as a trigger last October and I had some spotting just before transfer so my progesterone and estrogen tablets had to be heavily upped to prevent af from arriving. It wouldn't have been an issue in your case as you were doing a freeze all cycle so an early af would have been an advantage to get started again earlier. Great that you can get started again asap x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    @lileitak Must be almost time to break out the pee sticks?
    @lotsathoughts Not much longer for the pill! Bet you can’t wait to start cycling again! What’s your protocol this month?
    @julianicholson GL with all your tests. As hard as it is, it sounds like a wise move taking time out for further investigations. Fx they shed some light on what’s being going on & things can be quickly resolved. Look forward to catching up on the Jul/ Aug thread.
    @kmvw Sending you lots of hugs. Hoping nature has saved you from tomorrow’s D&C xx
    @katham GL with your next cycle. Hope ICSI & the LH injections make all the difference
    @cag14 Fx your last embryo brings you your BFP!!
    @hopefull29 How are you going with the opk’s? That surge must be close?
    @Heyside I suppose this is kinda like your week off before your straight back into it? How are you going? Are you able to enjoy the down time?
    @GM9 Waiting sucks!! Will this be the heartbeat scan? I can only imagine how nervous/ excited you must be! I hope everything is exactly as it should be. All the best xx
    @MAQ247 Great to hear your hormones are baseline & you can get straight back into it. All the best xx

AFM- BT tomorrow!!!!!!! SO NERVOUS!!!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (04-07-2016),ilex  (04-07-2016),julianicholson  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my goodness @Muchulu1 I hope tomorrow is a positive result for you. How are you feeling?

I'm thinking I might stop the pill a couple days early for two reasons... a) I started a few days late in my period and b) because then I may get this cycle done in the school holidays. But knowing my body I'm sure my period won't run to "plan" and I'll have to go to pick up on the first day of school 😂
    Murphy's law
    Will use menopur, orgalutran and ovidrel this cycle. I've not used menopur before so we'll see how my body reacts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 I tend to get my period around day 21 in a stim cycle, this is bizarre for me because usually my cyle is around 35 day!! fingers crossed you are back to baseline so you can do FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Lets hope things go to plan & you can get to EPU before the holidays are up. It would be nice not to have the added stress of work. Hope the Menopur brings you a quality haul

I'm feeling very nervous/ anxious/ excited for tomorrow's result. My POAS looks good 🙊. 6 cycles in its hard to believe this might actually be the one 🙏🙏🙏

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 Thanks for the well wishes.
    I hope your opk gets darker over the next couple of days. Things can def be a bit out of whack following a stim. Frustrating nonetheless. Hope your doing ok & it's not stressing you too much. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, you deserve positive news today after 6 cycles @Muchulu1 - good luck xxx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (04-07-2016),Muchulu1  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Muchulu1 - Great to hear your POAS is looking good. Good luck for todays result will be thinking of you xx
    Yes for me this is like my week of rest and that's nice as I am enjoying the school holidays with DD.
    @kmvw - Thinking of you hun hoping the situation has resolved itself but if not I hope your procedure is straight forward. Take some time for yourself hun x
    @lotsathoughts - It seems to make sense that you stop your pill early to fit in with your school holidays thats the advantage of down regulating with the pill. I am on menapur this cycle too for the first time although I am alternating it with puregon hope it makes the difference for us both.
    @hopefull29 - Hope you see a change in your opk's soon hun if not definitely push for a bt sooner just for your own peace of mind x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (04-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 – You are correct! I cracked this morning (4dp5dt) – BFN. I know it’s early, but I had a squinter with DS at this point. He was from a fresh cycle, so maybe his embryo was a bit further along. I am going to TRY to wait until Wednesday to retest, but that is very likely not going to happen. Hate to call myself out so early, but it feels like a BFN.

Wishing you so much luck at your BT today!!!

I am so far behind in reading this thread (and the other 2) that I'll just say I hope everyone else is well too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Woke up this morning had some pink discharge & sore boobs gone 😔. Doesn't feel right at all. I hope it's not a chem