Closed Thread
Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @nattie84 sounds like it has been one long drawn out process for you.. hope day 3 is great for you also! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Understand your frustration in all this @nattie84 very confused with that first cycle of yours why did your fs think the pregnancy was non viable?

Good luck to bith @nattie84 and @mish239 for your embryo results xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Congratulations finchee!! @pingc383 I think my levels were just under 10,000. My ongoing symptoms are severe bloating (I put on 5kgs in 5 days), extreme pain to the point I can't even think straight at times and wake up every night in agony despite taking more than the recommended limit of panadeine extra. The pain is just insane. Almost as bad as labour. And ive been feeling sick and not eating from all the bloating
    they also say that a BFP can excaerbate the symptoms as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Understand your frustration in all this @nattie84 very confused with that first cycle of yours why did your fs think the pregnancy was non viable?

Good luck to bith @nattie84 and @mish239 for your embryo results xxx
    Her attitude was that the numbers were low and the progesterone was reducing. Even though all of the literature and my new doctors have agreed that some people need additional progesterone supplements to carry a baby to full term.

My faith in the medical system is very low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh hun thats devistating maybe you should have been allowed to see what happened for a little longer with added progesterone support as it was doubling. Are you still with the same fs? Its so hard because its all so new when we first start this and all we can do is trust the professionals x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    It's all just so hard I hate this whole thing..

I keep thinking that my first cycle where I had a chemical with HCG of 126 at 17dpo and progesterone of 11 and then hcg 500 at 20dpo and prog 9.3 meant my hcg was doubling but since my FS had me stop progesterone at 13dpo I lost the pregnancy. My FS says that it wasn't a viable pregnancy and it wouldn't have kept growing but I honestly believe she had it wrong.

Fast forward to my second cycle where we had 6 good embryos that were biopsied and tested at day 3 with all abnormal except for 1.. Now the studies show that testing at day 3 is inconclusive. Yeah no worries thanks for taking my money.,
    I can't believe she made you stop taking the progesterone... My FS at IVFA makes us take it right up until our period comes and for my friend who fell pregnant after 14 cycles with a DE (we have the same FS) he made her use pessaries until her 7 week scan after a positive beta
    Last edited by jeb8303; 13-08-2016 at 09:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeek nerves have kicked in now. My egg donors period has arrived a day early so it's now really all happening....

So nervous....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (13-08-2016),julianicholson  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh hun thats devistating maybe you should have been allowed to see what happened for a little longer with added progesterone support as it was doubling. Are you still with the same fs? Its so hard because its all so new when we first start this and all we can do is trust the professionals x
    They gave me additional progesterone a few days later after I begged for it from reading others on here having the extra support to 13 weeks but I was already starting to bleed so it was too late. I changed FS shortly after..
    @JeB3803 this was a FS from IVFA... Good luck for your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    They gave me additional progesterone a few days later after I begged for it from reading others on here having the extra support to 13 weeks but I was already starting to bleed so it was too late. I changed FS shortly after..
    @JeB3803 this was a FS from IVFA... Good luck for your cycle!
    I figured so lovely it's interesting that each of the FS don't do the same thing at the same clinic as I know my FS he makes us take them until the results of our beta and then with my friend she (I just asked her) her made her take the until she was 13 weeks (I thought it was only 7 weeks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Omg!!!! So exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!!! You'll be in the 2ww before you know it!!!!!
    My 2ww won't be until November as we aren't transferring until then so it's going to be a very nervous 2-3 weeks. First so see how many eggs she gets at EPU and then how they go at fertilising and if they're are any to freeze..