Closed Thread
Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside where do you live? That's a long drive. I hope all works for you Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that sounds terrible! I had a bad day today also called for my follie ultrasound to be booked in mt gambier to be told they can but its $330 out of pocket costs but if its done in adelaide 5 hours away its bulk billed but means ill need time off work and i might nee 2 scans so either 2 days off work and 5 hour drive n bulk billed or spend the 330 down here risking it may turn to 660!!after a big stuff around i called hospitals in the area and found that in portland victoria only a hour and a bit drive from here that they ill bulk bill me!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

mish239  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

@Heyside I'm sorry you had such a terrible day with so much driving I really hope the trigger worked for you! Sending you positive thoughts!

In-laws have read the following article so hopefully understand a bit more! http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsle...-its-treatment

Funnily enough, started a new job today... And my supervisor is off on mat leave in 8 weeks! Surrounded by babies/pregnancies at the moment.
    @brib sorry to hear you're so far away too. I never thought of all those not living in major cities.
    Great news on the Portland hospital and bulk bill!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crossingfingers
    It's so hard living rural and 5 hours away from my FS because of the drive and time off work but it's gotta be done atm i reckon ive drove to and from adelaide over 10 times with hopefully only egg collection and ET left to travel heres hoping

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bubbles congrats on being PUPO! Yay! Hope the TWW goes smoothly.
    @mish239 10 follies with the possibility of some more sounds great!! Good luck for Wednesday's scan.
    @Flower78 fingers crossed for your results. It's great they've all thawed ok!
    @cag14 hoping it's a good sign!
    @crossingfingers yay for a Friday FET!! So exciting. You'll be PUPO before you know it. All the best for Friday. Keep us posted x
    @brib worth the ringing around. It's crazy how much some places will charge for a scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @cag14 - I live on the Sunshine Coast and travel to Brisbane, today was the worst drive as it was in peak traffic.
    @brib - Oh no thats a lot of extra money hun and I have no right to moan with my drive when you have 5 hrs. That's good you have found another option.
    @crossingfingers - Thanks for the positive thoughts. Hope the article helps with your inlaws. Hope you like the new job hard having pregnant ladies around though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies today is another day. One step closer for all of us to reach our journey. 6dp5dt and no huge amounts of cramping this morning (it's only 0500) I found within 5 minutes of taking the pesseries the cramping starts so that is annoying.
    I have to take them 12 hours apart but when I work it's like 8 hours apart I hate that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hold in there @cag14! Not long and ull know ! Goodluck x @Heyside
    When down here said $330 i thought wtf then i thought what if i need 2 or 3 scans its gunna cost me a fortune expecially since i thought it was bulk billed.. by the time i spoke to the lady from Portland i nearly cried when she said bulk billed and she could fit me in because i had already called about 10 hospitals that couldnt fit me in

11. The Following User Says Thank You to brib For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Hold in there @cag14! Not long and ull know ! Goodluck x @Heyside
    When down here said $330 i thought wtf then i thought what if i need 2 or 3 scans its gunna cost me a fortune expecially since i thought it was bulk billed.. by the time i spoke to the lady from Portland i nearly cried when she said bulk billed and she could fit me in because i had already called about 10 hospitals that couldnt fit me in
    Thank yourself lucky you are with a cheap clinic, this cycle is costing me around $9.5K out of pocket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been stuck in a traffic jam for over an hour thought I wasnt going to get there but luckily its just cleared. On a good note Just phoned for bt results and have got the go ahead for EPU lets hope its all smooth from here - and breath!!!