Closed Thread
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies joining this thread from the May/June thread. Just received my offical bfn from the last cycle this week but quickly got in for an emergency appointment with my fs Warren and it has been decided we will do another fresh cycle with icsi and pgd testing. We were lucky with timing as my af is being delayed further using provera so I can start on the synarel, will stop provera next Wednesday and await af from there. Hoping this is a lucky cycle for us all xxx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (01-07-2016),julianicholson  (01-07-2016),SurferGalGC  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For those who have had synarel before, any tips for minimising the bad taste? I'm starting it tomorrow but have read it leaves an awful taste

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @bubbles21 - I have taken it for 4 fresh cycles now and several FET's and yes it does take some getting use to. I have heard a drink of milk after sniffing it can help. I seem to have got use to it now though and stress more if I dont get the taste in the back of my throat wondering if I actually sniffed it right haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now everyone is here?!?!

Too many threads!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2016),hopefull29  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, it looks a like everyone has been on such a difficult journey. I have been doing this for a few years now and still find it very confusing. Especially when everyone is on different treatment plans. Sorry if I ask if I ask stupid questions, but it is all so complicated sometimes.

@babypanda What is natural killer cells? I haven’t heard of this before.

@bubbles21 I am also on synarel this cycle. To be honest I would prefer to inject than do the nose spray. I would have my breakfast directly after taking it to try and get rid of the taste. I also allow myself one coffee a day and it helped get rid of the taste. Try different things the first few mornings to see what works for you.

@hopeful29 Thanks for the clarification on a natural FET. I was thinking maybe the FET I did wasn’t natural because I still used the crinone gel. Lets hope this transfer is a little more relaxing for you.

@Heyside I am really sorry for your BFN. No matter how many times we try and prepare ourselves it is still heart breaking. Is this the first time you have done pgd testing?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristy838 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (02-07-2016),hopefull29  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kristy838 - Definately don't apologise gor asking questions hun this whole ivf world is a mind field and can be so confusing. Yes this was the first pgd tested embie we have put back hopefully we will have more luck next time. I am also being treated for natural killer cells, they were detected through an endometrial biopsy. It just means some of the nk cells have been identified as being at raised levels in my uterus and it may be likely that they will attack an embryo that starts to implant so I have intralipids, use high dose clexane injections (blood thinners) and steroids (prednisone) to correct the issue. Hope that helps.

Hope this is a very lucky thread with lots of bfp's xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (03-07-2016),Kristy838  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I'm just popping in to say hi and let you all know that I've been watching these threads but haven't yet posted in this one (I find it too hard to keep track if I start posting in too many places!). Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself as there have been a couple of questions come up which I hope I can be of some assistance with.
    Someone was asking about syneral and the taste - to be honest, I didn't think it was all that bad! I got myself all worked up over it in anticipation of starting it, and when I actually had it, I was surprised at how mild it actually was. Might be just me though!
    The other thing I wanted to mention is about the NK cells. I know many doctors don't believe in them, but I got tested (endometrial tissue biobsy after 3 failed fresh and frozen transfers) and found to have high levels. I had a bfn with my fist transfer on prednisolone and clexane, but recently got my first ever BFP on the next cycle. I'm absolutely convinced that it was the NK cells that have been causing our infertility and that the pred and clexane (and progesterone support) are what are keeping our bubbas growing now (7 weeks and 1 day today - only found out yesterday that both embies stuck and it's twins!).
    I know everyone is different, but just thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in as I know it helped me to hear positive stories and to know there was always something different I could try when things weren't working.
    Sending lots of babydust to you all and wishing you well

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

babypanda  (04-07-2016),Heyside  (04-07-2016),hopefull29  (02-07-2016),julianicholson  (03-07-2016),Kristy838  (04-07-2016),lotsathoughts  (02-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm new to this site and starting first round of Ivf short cycle. I have endometriosis, a biocornate uterus and have Hypothyroidism 😨😨. My partner and i have been trying to conceive for 3 years with no luck. We are using Genea via RPAH with FS Marren. Anyone in the same boat?
    I started on progynova Wed 29th, got AF Fri 1st. BT on 2nd with good results. Have to stay on progynova till Wed 6th and start Puregon injection Friday 8th. Looking forward to chatting to you all 😊😊

Luck to all xx
    Last edited by Karola82; 03-07-2016 at 00:28.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Karola82 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (03-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 thank you!
    Yes i was aware of the endometriosis as I've had a few laparoscopies to remove it. On my last laparoscopy last year they informed me of my Biocornate uterus which was a shock as all the information I've read about it says it cause miscarriages and pre mature labour.
    Wow you must have been shock to find out about yours. Wishing you all the luck in the world with the FET. Let me know how it all goes 😊😊😊.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Karola82 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies for those who have gone through a long suppression/down regulation cycle, did you have to have a period before the down regulation scan/blood test? I don't think I'll have mine by the scan date so I'm wondering whether I'll have to go back after af arrives. This is the first time I'm actually hoping af comes so I can start the injectables lol