Closed Thread
Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sickoftrying it is normal to freak out, doing IVF you are so in tune and pay attention to every little thing. I have my fingers crossed for your BFP tomorrow. It really could be anything sometimes implantation happens a wee bit later and spotting can be quite common throughout pregnancy anyway. Try to think positive happy thoughts ( I know it is hard). I hope the phone call doesn't take too long tomorrow. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you for your message and well wishes.

@julianicholson, I'm so glad they've found out aspirin can help you. I hope you're next pregnancy brings you a healthy beautiful baby.

Crossing my fingers for everyone in this group! 💕👶🏼

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sickoftrying For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-07-2016),julianicholson  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET July-August 2016

Hi all, just a question - I know everyone has different pregnancy symptoms and in fact each pregnancy can have different symptoms, has anyone experience lower back pain around the 4 wk mark? I've been told it can be a preg symptom but also for me it's always about 4 days out and possibly leading up to my period arriving. I know back pain is not a "normal" symptom. Thanks all in advance! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sickoftrying each time I got a BFP I had lower back pain at that stage and after also. I think it is quite common. It felt like I had been on my feet all day and doing something strenuous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, this thread moves so quick. Just doing a catch up on posts I have missed. I have still been really unwell, I was back at the clinic yesterday and I have more fluid and now its near my lungs 😭 and to add to this only 4 Embryos made it to freeze, I cant belive from 33 eggs only 4 freeze. Its been a horrible week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babypanda View Post
    Hi All, this thread moves so quick. Just doing a catch up on posts I have missed. I have still been really unwell, I was back at the clinic yesterday and I have more fluid and now its near my lungs 😭 and to add to this only 4 Embryos made it to freeze, I cant belive from 33 eggs only 4 freeze. Its been a horrible week
    Oh hunny you are really suffering I hope they are keeping a close eye on you have they talked to you about maybe draining it? I feel for you with the embryos too hun as thats usually me, I only had 3 make it to pgd testing last cycle out of 29 eggs. You only need 1 for this to work though hun don't give up.

AFM - I had another scan this morning and miraculously my lining has gone down to 3.7 from 5.1 on Friday. So if all is good with my bloods I have the go ahead to cycle and start injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This TWW is killing me. I have convinced myself It has not worked as I have zero symptoms apart from sore boobs and clear watery CM. Blood test due on the 27th which seems like a lifetime away. How is everyone else holding up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babypanda what you're going through sounds really uncomfortable. Hoping that can help you to feel better soon.
    I understand that feeling of not getting many eggs to freeze, it's a real let down. Especially after what you've gone through to get here. Hoping they've frozen some beautiful embryos which turn into your miracle. Good luck xx
    @Heyside hooray about your lining getting thinner! Mabye there's a full moon which is taking away our linings
    Glad you get to start, hoping your body is in tip top shape. Now to reverse that and get a thick, fresh lining. Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babypanda what you're going through sounds really uncomfortable. Hoping that can help you to feel better soon.
    I understand that feeling of not getting many eggs to freeze, it's a real let down. Especially after what you've gone through to get here. Hoping they've frozen some beautiful embryos which turn into your miracle. Good luck xx
    @Heyside hooray about your lining getting thinner! Mabye there's a full moon which is taking away our linings
    Glad you get to start, hoping your body is in tip top shape. Now to reverse that and get a thick, fresh lining. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @pingc383 very sweet of you.
    I unfortunately got a negative result 😢Start again with a frozen transfer next month.