+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for your replies. She has been perfect for the rest of the day . I'm waiting until she is 4 because I know my older son with autism has got better with age . Better than I'd hoped . We have done RDI therapy with him which as a parent you learn yourself and I feel it was a big help for him . So I may have to really pull my finger out and apply what I learnt with him . I have a smaller amount of patience I guess after going through everything with my older son . Also I think she may just be in a very very very awful stage but then part of me thinks it's not normal . Money isn't really an issue , not that we have cash to splash but we don't spend a lot so would be happy to go private if we had to . She doesn't need a speech therapist at all , she is way ahead in speech and explaining herself . She doesn't really need OT . She is DR Jeckle and Mr Hyde most days . I don't really know what we could do to help her as far as therapy goes . I've researched and lived with autism for 8 years almost . My son was always delayed but she is bright and advanced , makes friends easily .I was just hoping someone could tell me there child grew out of this terrible stage as some of you have done - thanks very much for that . I probably need to check her diet a bit too . Thanks everyone very much xx needed to offload my frustration ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hun some kids don't outgrow the turkey stage without a LOT of help. Try not to compare your dd with your DS. Even if your dd does have Autism it is a wide spectrum and what worked for your DS may not work for your dd.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

cheeeeesecake  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Vic Park .She is 4 in October . I might keep a diary of when and how she is and what foods she has had so I have something to take to the Drs . I will defiantly get some help if she doesn't improve . I don't recall her being like this prior to 2.5 years old . Thanks for your advice 🌺