ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Wanted to jump in and join you all for some support. I'm 3dp5dt and in the dreaded TWW. I'm doing my 3rd FET for this year. I have a 2.5 year old son from this batch and this is my last frosty.

Good luck to all those cycling. Congrats Nicole, I remember you from my very first IVF cycle. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Yes unfortunately there's not much more you can do. I remember the desperation I felt when only have dd1 and we would cycle and cycle and it took 3 goes to get dd2. Which I know isn't much in the whole scheme of things but at the time, my cycles got progressively worse and I'm sure mindset had a lot to do with it. I felt under so much pressure, not just for myself, but to give DD a sibling and my mum wasn't a great help either. My whole life she would tell me how terrible it was her being an only child and that my brothers and I are lucky to have each other. I look back now and think that pressure was unbelievable and not what I needed. Even though there was no malice intended and no one could possibly imagine that I would be on this ttc journey. So what I'm trying to say is, if it doesn't happen then that's ok too. I'm sure you and your DD and hubby will have a great life with or without another bub. I wish someone would have told me this - and I could have truly believed it - when I was in your position.
    This is so me at the moment, I could have written this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

nicole83  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi @ABH, welcome hun. This is an old thread most of the women in here went onto to have successful pregnancies either already given birth or currently pregnant. Think there is only me left ttc from the original thread, happy to stick around and support each other though hun. Hope your tww isnt too stressful and get an amazing result at the end of it. I am also in a tww but we don't have any hopes for it really, we put back two moruals which were very behind on day 6, this has been a major 4 year journey for us after conceiving DD5 back in 2010 through ovulation induction things are just harder this time around. Good luck hun and keep yourself busy xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ABH  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also a @Heyside stalker Are you doing alright hun? I think of you often!

Our little man is 10 weeks old today and keeps me on my toes. Will have to had a read back through and see where everyone is at x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations on your little man @BecT its lovely reading these stories it only seems like a while ago you were all struggling and battling and its nice to see your happy endings - this can happen 😊!!!!!

Thanks for stalking me too hun hope maybe 2017 is going to be my year and I can share good news too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Congratulations on your little man @BecT its lovely reading these stories it only seems like a while ago you were all struggling and battling and its nice to see your happy endings - this can happen 😊!!!!!

Thanks for stalking me too hun hope maybe 2017 is going to be my year and I can share good news too x
    Thanks hun This most certainly can happen! The universe works in mysterious ways. I am crossing everything for you! Bring on the new year xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Wanted to jump in and join you all for some support. I'm 3dp5dt and in the dreaded TWW. I'm doing my 3rd FET for this year. I have a 2.5 year old son from this batch and this is my last frosty.

Good luck to all those cycling. Congrats Nicole, I remember you from my very first IVF cycle. X
    Yes I've been on this forum on and off since 2008 so it's been quite a while!

It's nice to know you have your little man and an embie on board. I'm crossing everything this will be your lucky cycle xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    @Green lady, yay for 24 weeks!!! I am so so thrilled that it worked for you and appears to be progressing nicely. Where will you have bub and are you finding out what you are having?

@Keepontryin13 - Yay so lovely you are 23 weeks! Fantastic news. I know how you feel about the feeling 'real' business. For me it didn't feel real all pregnancy and still now some days I feel like its a dream! An amazing one and I can't wait for you guys to be holding your little ones in a few months time.

@nicole83 - great they have you on preventative measures to try and prevent another premmie. Fingers and toes and everything crossed it'll continue nicely for you. How exciting about a surprise!

@Heyside I think we all have been stalking for updates at some stage . By the looks of it you have quite the support 'stalker' team cheering you on from the sidelines I am cheering those embryos on that are currently back home and praying this might just be it for you (C'mon 2017 BABY xx)

@ABH Hi The dreaded TWW... I hope you have something to keep you rather busy and crossing everything that this cycle works for you and you can bring home a sibling for your boy next year

AFM, our little man Oliver joined us nearly a month ago. I still can't believe he is here and he is healthy and he is OURS!!! (we had a few little scares along the way that thankfully didn't eventuate into anything).

It is so surreal and I am so in love with him. Although for some reason I seem to be in a constant mind battle with myself. Whilst he is here I can't seem to shake the feeling of grief as I would really like a sibling for him. The thought of having to go through this again, potentially years- and or with quite the possibility that it might not ever happen again, saddens me. I don't really know how to describe it but in a way it's really frustrating as I just want to fully enjoy him and be completely present, but at the same time can't get rid of these feelings and thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT - congrats on the arrival!
    @Keiko2012 - congrats on Oliver! Glad he arrived safely. Enjoy him!

I will be delivering at the Wesley and will be having a boy! ( hopefully).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady yay!!! Another boy! I swear IVF produces more boys. I had him at the Wesley also. They were great! Who did you pick as your obstetrician?