ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Let's hope bubby makes his appearance before talk of induction. We can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is well! Nothing to report here! @ABG79 any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Thanks for thinking of me and sorry I've been so slack!

Had my hospital appt today and another stretch and sweep. I'm 3cm dilated, cervix nice and thin and he's 4/5 engaged.

Spent most of the day in hospital being monitored as had sharp stabbing pains since last night on the top left side of my tummy. my BP was high and babies heart rate was high too. They were concerned placenta may have abrupted but have had no bleeding. His heart rate came down so they sent me me home. Have had some irregular contractions throughout the day. But I'm now booked for Induction Friday morning if he doesn't come before then xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear you were in hospital @ABG79! Glad everything is ok though! Oooh how exciting, induction Friday! Crossing fingers things will happen naturally for you before then!!

I'm getting nothing here, he's moving as per normal but no contractions, not even braxton hicks I'm starting to worry he won't make an appearance before my sister leaves. Hoping my OB will be open to stretch and sweep at Friday's Appt! TMI but I've been (uncomfortably) DTD with DF (which he's very pleased about lol!) trying to shake things up.
    Also lots of walking the shops with my sister....just seems he's too comfy! 40+2 today

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (27-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @ABG79 sorry to hear u were back in hospital and being monitored for high BP.
    Look after yourself hun, take it easy and make do short walks at home like @onedaymaybebaby to try and get the cervix to stretch.
    If you're worried about placenta abruptio, I would recommend staying in hospital and have them monitor u hun. Just in case.
    It happened to me with DS and it's scary.

Looks like we have a couple of stubborn bubs not wanting to leave the oven 😄.

Nothing to report from me. Just waiting for reports from you ladies of ur impending births

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (27-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Induction day for me
    Feeling excited and nervous. My mum flew in to be with us last night which I'm so happy about.
    Will keep u posted xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an exciting day for you!! I'm so happy for you @ABG79!!! That's awesome that your Mum has flown in to be with you!

Wishing you all the very best and can't wait to see your update! Come on little one, the world is waiting for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best and hoping that you have an uneventful delivery @ABG79! Can't wait to see your little prince but take time to recover too! I'm so excited for you as well and so glad that your mum is there with you.

Looks like bubby is way too comfortable in there @onedaymaybebaby! Hoping that he gets into action soon for you!

As for me, we managed to make our way to Thailand without much drama. Baby Jamie slept most of the way on the flight! Yay! We couldn't sleep though - we were so nervous about it all! Anyway, we are here now and hoping to spend some quality time with family over the next few weeks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (27-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello ladies!!! So sorry I've not been in touch sooner - what a whirlwind the past few weeks have been! I have only just caught up on the last few posts, so I'll have to read back to see what I've missed
    So, a quick update from me - Charlotte Grace arrived safely on the 7th of January.....and of course she is just perfect!! She has been in the Special Care Nursery since she was born, but we are now spending one last night together at the hospital, and she should be coming home tomorrow - squeee!!!!!
    I ended up with a natural delivery after they 'prepared' my cervix for induction with the balloon. The balloon got me to 3-4 cm so they broke my waters. The plan was to give me an epidural (as they were convinced I would need a cesarean anyway) then to start the syntocinon (IV induction meds). Well, Charlotte had other plans, and after they broke my waters contractions ramped up to 11 and as they were putting the epidural in, I needed to push - 2 contractions and she shot out! They didn't even have time to finish the epidural. Time of active labour was recorded as 1 hour 38 minutes
    Of course, we also got to meet our son - William Alexander who was born sleeping after passing away at 28 weeks. He was perfect and precious and the hospital staff did so much to honour him and make sure that his birth was as special as it could be. Yes, it was sad, but the blessing of Charlotte arriving safe and well gives us something to focus on.
    So, that's the short story I hope you are all well. Wishing lots of beautiful birthing blessing to those about to meet their bubbas. I will catch up and do more personals when I have more time. xxxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (27-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how beautiful @OneOfTheseDays! And wow to such a short labour! What beautiful names these are. I can't wait to meet your princess Charlotte. I am so glad that you got to spend precious time with little Prince William too. I just love those names. Royal no less!

Take care hun!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (27-01-2017)