Closed Thread
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Helloooo ladies!!!
    I'm sorry I've been MiA for a while. Just needed a break from some trolls on BH😕.
    I had a quick skim through some of the previous posts and I wanted to say I'm so sorry for not being around when some of u ladies were having difficult moments during your pregnancy. @OneOfTheseDays- my heart melts for ur little boy hun. He lives in ur little girl and I hope she stays in there for as long as possible.

I'm glad to hear everyone is nearing the end of the pregnancies. What a journey huh? @VickyP @MissTilly, ur bubs are adorable!! @VickyP.. how is the breast feeding going? I hope it's better. @ABG79- congratulations on the move!
    Hello to all the new ladies

Afm- I'm 29 weeks today and bub is looking fine and healthy. No dramas yet on my end and I hope it stays that way 😊
    So nice to be back amongst friends again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg just bloody missed @ABG79 labour post!! Wishing all the best of luck with the labour hun. Can't wait to see ur little bub! @VickyP. Oh wonder weeks are soo much fun... *eye roll* NoT!! But unfortunately they do seem to come around smack bang on the immunisation schedule.. what a cruel joke huh?

If Jaime is colic, may I suggest Infants Friend? It's homepathic drops to relieve babies of colic due to gas or tummy problems. But it does wonders to calm them down in general.
    Worked really well for us and I hope it's effective for u as well.
    I also agree with wearing him to pass the colic hour ( if he has one). Maybe have hubby wear him if you're tired and achey)

I'm about to go into a food coma :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!! Welcome back @tjuls! We missed you!

Thanks for your advice. Our bigger struggle at the moment is with reflux rather than colic. His colic isn't too bad and I believe colic is caused by over stimulation rather than wind (I found a really good article written by a PD. See if I can add the link here - https://www.babydoc.com.au/faq/colic...baby-to-sleep/) so we pretty much follow that advice to not overstimulate Jamie. His colic spells are manageable. We switched formulas for his reflux and it seems to have improved. So ya, I'm still doing BF but with formula top ups. Don't understand why I'm not getting enough milk, am on medication and it's helping a little. Jamie latches on like a dream though so it'd definitely not a feeding related problem, just me. but I am over beating myself up about it.

So jabs done and we are flying out come Tuesday. Amazing how a baby changes everything about travel! Even with packing and all. Wish us luck!

Yay to being 29 weeks. Any progress yet @ABG79? Can't wait to see your LO! And not long to go now @onedaymaybebaby!

Thinking of you @OneOfTheseDays! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just up for a toilet stop I'm waaay too tired to give a proper response but just had to giggle at all the little green dots on here right now...hope you ladies get some well deserved sleep soon

Can I just say @tjuls YAY!

My sister is arriving for 2 weeks in a few hours so I'm going 2-3hrs in the complete opposite direction to my hospital to pick her up from the airport! Got my bags packed just in case! Wish me an uneventful trip lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh poor Jaime @VickyP.
    Thanks for the article hun. Very interesting read. Wish I had read it with my son. Everything the article mentioned is absolutely true to the point!
    Lesson learned, hopefully hubby and I know what we're doing when this one comes out.

Sounds like if Jaime is latching on and its not a feeding probllem, sounds like a wonder week.
    @onedaymaybebaby- good luck with the trip to pick up ur sis.
    Don't you dare give birth on the way to the airport! Haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (22-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope everyone is doing well! I havnt been on here much lately been busy with work only a few weeks of work left to go yay and with my little three year old princess who can be hard work some days 🤣I'm down to 7 weeks to go now I can't believe how fast these last few months have gone! Coming up so quick! My daughter is getting excited over the baby coming which is very cute . Hope everyone is doing well with their new bubs and getting a break every now and then x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, have fun with your sister @onedaymaybebaby! Is she here for the arrival of her nephew? That's awesome! I wished my sister was here to share some sisterly bonding time!

I have been struggling with BF from the start @tjuls, unfortunately. Just trying to give as much as I can for the moment and see how long it can last. Little is better than none i figured.
    @clucky14, yay to the countdown! Not long to go now. It's cute that your LO is so excited about her sister coming. How lovely! I really admire everyone who's having #2 with another LO in tow, it must be hard work!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (22-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm still pregnant lol! Made the trip without any issues and even stopped off in the cbd to go to Queen Vic Markets on the way home! Managed to walk around there for a solid 3hrs....hoping it will help him drop!

Yep @VickyP she's here for the two weeks hopefully to met her nephew! I'm a bit nervous that I will go to the extreme overdue and she will miss meeting him, but we have flights already booked in May to go and see family/friends to show him off just really hope he comes while she's here though!! It's so wonderful having her here, we last saw each other in Feb last year so it's been wonderful catching up! He's being a good boy and kicking lots for her so she's happy! She's baby mad so enjoying every second of it!!
    @clucky14 that's so cute that your wee girl is getting excited! Bet she dotes on the new arrival, she'll be a real little mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to sister being here @onedaymaybebaby! Did the Dr give you a cut off date for induction? As in how many days overdue will they tolerate? Sounds like bubby is super comfortable in hotel mummy!

Looking forward to updates of the action from @ABG79!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They've said 41+3 is when they'll start talking induction and I'll definitely have a baby by 42 weeks I have my OB Appt this Friday so will hopefully have a bit of a plan then!