Closed Thread
Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KittyCat I had Linda Walmsley for cycle and egg collection and Dr Nic for transfer. I didn't see anyone after transfer, just a phone call from the nurse to say BFP and to advise on scan dates and then to discharge me over the phone and organise where to send my paperwork to!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (10-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't help you on the OB recommendation sorry, I'm under public hospital system

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (10-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP !!! Job well done Mummy!!! Jamie is gorgeous! Gah, freshies are so amazing! I hope he's breathing is improving and you're getting lots of cuddles with your divine little man!

Sophie update: she's now 7 weeks old!! Where the hell has that time gone! She's just started smiling in the last week too and making gorgeous happy gurgling noises IMG_1481365120.405101.jpgIMG_1481365144.679376.jpg

Babies are absolute miracles! Hope you're all doing really well! I can't wait to see more bubbas coming into the world from this group of lovely ladies!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (10-12-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (12-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly thanks for sharing those photos, Sophie is absolutely gorgeous ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

I thought I might sneak a quick update to you. It's Day 4 today and what a whirlwind it's been. It's an amazing experience but quite overwhelming too.

Update on Baby Jamie - he's still in special nursery. Breathing difficulties seem to have stopped but he's jaundiced now so have been under phototherapy for the last few days. Hopefully his blood tests come back with better results today and he can come into my room. Other than that, I have discovered he hates nappy changes and cold bottoms and he is absolutely a squealer when hungry. Lol. (I reckon he's the loudest in the nursery)

As for me, caesar was ok, I have been up and about from Day 2. Yay to painkillers but motherhood certainly brings about adrenalin to deal with stuff! Milk hasn't come in and my b**bs are killing me. Fingers crossed it will get better today.

So much for planning - bubby being in SCN means that alot of how I'd have liked to do things can't go according to plan. For eg I wanted to nurse on demand but he's on scheduled feeds now and the midwives aren't emphatic sometimes (eg they want to keep him under the UV light rather than let me cuddle him). Just have to take everything in my stride for the next few days and hope for the best.

Here's a better shot of Jamie to share. He looks a little grumpy in all his photos.
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (12-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @KittyCat, yay to another graduate! It's so lovely to see the graduate pool grow and we have more babies to add here. The other ladies are right - scan, graduate with paperwork and go on antenatal care. So I guess the most important thing is to look for a new OB to go to that can offer you the same support and care as your previous Dr. Good luck with that!

Princess Sophie is so gorgeous! She's a an absolute charmer. Oh gosh, has it been 7 weeks already? Unbelievable! Mummy @MissTilly, you are a super mumma and doing so so well! You sound like you have settled into motherhood perfectly! Sending you and Sophie lots of love! Babies are indeed miracles.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A huge congratulations @VickyP he is just gorgeous ! Hope you are doing ok take it easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Omg @MissTilly where has that 7 weeks gone? Miss Sophie is just gorgeous! Thanks for your update!!
    @VickyP your wee man is just so handsome! Glad his breathing has improved, hope his Bilirubin levels have come down and you're snuggling away with him as I type! You're doing a fantastic job mumma!

Afm-I'm in my last two weeks of work wahoo! I've been losing more mucous plug (I'm assuming) over the last couple of days and experiencing low down period like pains tonight so I'm just resting on the couch. Trying to keep my fluids up as it's a hot day here today and tomorrow and dehydration can contribute to those sorts of pains! No actual tightenings or bleeding so I'll just rest up at this stage. I have my 34 week scan on weds and my OB Appt on Thursday so will get and update on what's happening with my shortened cervix I guess!

When to the chemist tonight and got the majority of my hospital toiletries, so other than snacks and organising cameras/chargers etc....I think my stuff is good to go! Fyi if anyone still needs a digital thermometer Chemist Warehouse have the Braun Thermoscan 5 on sale for $89.99 at the moment....saving $45! I've heard good things so I grabbed one lol! I'll start washing some of bubs things this weekend I think just in case (any recommendations on laundry liquid?). Other than that I think it's just car seat fitting to go!

All getting very close and real now! So exciting!

Hope all you other ladies are doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @onedaymaybebaby at having two weeks of work to go yipeee ! Exciting ! I've got 10 weeks to go to finish work and I can't wait already! Just glad to have week off over Christmas too. Sounds like you are almost all ready to go!! I was all my kids well one at moment with the same laundry detergent that we use for our clothes. When my now toddler was a baby I washed all her things seperate to ours now she is three was them altogether .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just gorgeous @MissTilly ! Such a little cutie and glad to hear you are doing well
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    @VickyP !!! Job well done Mummy!!! Jamie is gorgeous! Gah, freshies are so amazing! I hope he's breathing is improving and you're getting lots of cuddles with your divine little man!

Sophie update: she's now 7 weeks old!! Where the hell has that time gone! She's just started smiling in the last week too and making gorgeous happy gurgling noises Attachment 87017Attachment 87018

Babies are absolute miracles! Hope you're all doing really well! I can't wait to see more bubbas coming into the world from this group of lovely ladies!