Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs @clucky14. Hope you are putting your feet up to have a well deserved rest. It must be hard with a toddler around super mumma.

Yay to massage. I think you should totally make use of your health fund!

I am so jealous of your Hawaii trip. Wowwee! Certainly something to look forward to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, quick update before I go to work! Scan went great this morning, he's sitting at 60th percentile and just over 4lbs. The sonographer triple checked all his measurements as they are sooooo different from three weeks ago! Even he's scratching his head lol! But everything looks perfect! Happy Mumma today will have another scan in 3 weeks to see if they can see a trend on the curve and hopefully get a rough idea of what size he's going to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sure is she is super energetic and I'm not right now 😂 Had OB appointment this morning all looking normal with Bub which is good. Got the referral for the diabetes test which I'm dreading and also paid the management fee which was a bit ouch!$ but least it's out of the way now. I'm super excited about Hawaii but scared about the flight with two kids Hahaha ah it's still 11 months away so that's ok just something to look forward to I suppose.how are you going ?
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hugs @clucky14. Hope you are putting your feet up to have a well deserved rest. It must be hard with a toddler around super mumma.

Yay to massage. I think you should totally make use of your health fund!

I am so jealous of your Hawaii trip. Wowwee! Certainly something to look forward to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad all going well @onedaymaybebaby 😀😀yay
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Hey ladies, quick update before I go to work! Scan went great this morning, he's sitting at 60th percentile and just over 4lbs. The sonographer triple checked all his measurements as they are sooooo different from three weeks ago! Even he's scratching his head lol! But everything looks perfect! Happy Mumma today will have another scan in 3 weeks to see if they can see a trend on the curve and hopefully get a rough idea of what size he's going to be

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (26-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to a perfect scan result @onedaymaybebaby! I know right, amazing how they grow. They have growth spurts all the time! And I have read that despite all that measuring, they can really be quite different when they arrive too. Good guide but seems like it could be way off too. What a great start to the week hun with such awesome news!

Yay to getting across the halfway mark @clucky14. Tell me about the ouch! $ worthy fees. Haha. you'll do just fine on the flight super mumma. It'll be an amazing trip.

I'm trotting along. Haven't had much sleep. Rib pain keeps my up alot and I have been trying to have short naps to not much success so I think I look a little like a zombie. Bubba has been kicking alot since last night. I'm going to try to cut out the coffee because I'm getting worried about him being difficult to settle! He's been just rolling around and kicking up a storm in there. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

How are you all going? It's mid week and exactly 36 weeks for me! Counting down the 2 weeks. Can't wait now. Simply because I haven't had much sleep at all in the last week or so. It's becoming painful for me to lie down - always one of these: back pain, pelvic pain, stretch pain or rib pain. I'm lucky if I can get 2 hours of sleep at a stretch. Poor DH has been copping it too because I wake so often during the night. :P I feel like I am super jet lagged, as if I have been to the north pole and back. Thankfully I can try to get some rest in the day but it's the same problem too.

Talking about north pole, I can't imagine Christmas is going to be here so soon! It's going to be crazy for us I reckon.

I'm giving DH a birthday surprise this Sunday. Is birthday is actually the day before my c section is due. Yup so bubba and DH will be one day apart next time. I decided to celebrate a little early because I didn't want to risk bubba coming earlier than scheduled so I had booked a special experience for him this Sunday - a helicopter flying lesson. I thought it was pretty cool for a guy huh? Hope he will enjoy it!

Anyway, I'm melting in the heat and thinking of you lovelies at the same time. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go now @VickyP! So very exciting! I'm feeling you on the pain, it's never ending sciatic/back and reflux pain here! Getting so hard to change position in bed at night, can barely walk by the time I get home at the end of the day arrrrgh! I'm still managing to get decent sleep though so I can't complain too much lol! Just really starting to feel body tired now

What a fantastic present for your DH! I bet he will love it! So cool that their birthdays will be a day apart! Hope he has the best time!

Do you have any Christmas outfits for bubs? I'm kinda gutted we will miss it by a month lol!

31+3 here, I can't believe how fast time is flying! We have another OB Appt next week but our normal guy is on leave so will be seeing another OB! Hopefully they're happy with our last scan, haven't rec'd any calls so far so we are tracking well

Hope everyone is doing well! @ABG79 how are you doing now that you've finished work? Hope your little one is behaving and not giving mumma any more scares!?
    @OneOfTheseDays thinking of you and your two bubs and hoping they are doing well and you're not feeling too much pressure with your big belly ❤️
    @MissTilly, I bet you're enjoying motherhood, hope all is well with Miss Sophie!
    @clucky14 hope you're feeling well and managing to get some well deserved rest with having your little toddler in tow too
    @tjuls, not sure if you ever come on here anymore, but hope your pregnancy is tracking well? We miss you

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's the Zantac working @onedaymaybebaby? Sending you lots of hugs! I haven't had much reflux and heartburn so I can only imagine the pain it's causing! Do rest up the back hun. Are you getting any help at work and are less on your feet now? Even with all the pains I think I'm lucky because I'm not that huge and have only gained 10kg since week 9 when I saw my OB. He had predicted 12kg so we will see whether the next 2 gets piled on. But yes, turning over in bed is now quite a chore!

Nope. Haven't found a Xmas outfit that I like. I don't like that they all look so similar and cliche. Like Santa's elves and little helpers. Or the onesies will say "my first Christmas". I was hoping for something special so will continue to see how I can dress him up. Maybe you can consider dressing up your bump then hun!

Yay to being 31+4! Getting there! Oh, forgot to ask, no more scares about your short cervix right hun?

Thinking of you and bubba too @ABG79! Hope you are able to get some well deserved rest after the scare.

Thinking of you ladies too @OneOfTheseDays and @clucky14. Hope the strains aren't too bad for you.

Miss you too @tjuls! Come back soon hun!

Oh and I bet little Princess Sophie will have the best Christmas outfit. She will look perfect in anything! can't wait to see her uber cute photos again @MissTilly! She is so adorable!

TGIF!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Zantac works quite well @VickyP but I only try to take it when I'm suffering bad from it. TBH it's getting worse though so I'm taking it almost everyday yesterday morning I coughed (the tiniest cough) and I vomited blurgh! Think it's all part of the reflux!?

Yes I've seen some of the bump Christmas tshirts and am contemplating one just for something a bit different!

After saying I'm sleeping well, the last two nights insomnia has come back...darn it!

Nothing more on the cervix, they didn't measure at the last scan as there's no real point, there's nothing they can do...if he comes he comes and we deal with that I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor you @OneOfTheseDays. Reflux must be one of the worst discomforts. I have been eating Gas X pills daily since quite a while back because the gas pains get so bad. I hope you can find a way to ease it up. Are there any foods that you can avoid to reduce it?

If you dress up your bump, send us pics!!!! Would love to see them!

Insomnia = training. Haha. That's how I have comforted myself. Lol :P