ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh you poor thing @onedaymaybebaby. That heartburn must be so so uncomfortable. I haven't had heartburn just massive bloating and gas pains which then contribute to the rib pains. I hope the Zantac will ease it up! Good that all the other checks look fantastic. Now come think of it, my bubba tends to have pretty high heart rates at 150ish always. Will ask my OB the next time around but he always seemed pleased with what he saw.

Hope you and bubba are doing better today @ABG79! Sending you both lots of hugs and love and I hope you get to go home soon! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heart rates can really vary, your bubs sounds perfectly normal

The heartburn has only come on in the last few weeks, just everything getting pushed up! I'm carrying quite high too so definitely fits! Ugggh bloating and gas must be so uncomfortable, luckily not something I've suffered from! I really feel for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting morning, picked up our stroller, capsule and car seat today! Sh*ts getting real lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! That's so exciting @onedaymaybebaby. I loved getting my stroller and car seat too! I know that "sh*ts getting real" feeling. Lol.

I think we have all got our different woes. I'm just glad I don't have both rib pain and heartburn. That would like be yikes! Hope the Zantac has worked well for you hun!

I think my bubba is one active one. High HB and frequent hiccupping. MW has said it's likely he will continue to hiccup after he arrives for a while before he outgrows it. DH was just saying last night that he seems so greedy, always gulping down amniotic fluid. Haha. I've got a foodie in there it seems. Very obvious he gets excited with food and desserts. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting @onedaymaybebaby we picked up our last weekend! And heartburn is awful I've got it terribly after everything I eat. Bread is the killer for me! Glad to hear your BP is fine!

Thanks for your lovely messages @VickyP and @onedaymaybebaby. I'm home from hospital now, got home last night. So to be home have a. Ice long hot shower and sleep in my own bed. I'm unable to return to work and need to take it easy. I only had 4 weeks until I was on leave anyway. I have to have weekly hospital check ups now, they don't know what caused it all but everything has settled and Bub is strong and healthy. Was a big scare telling me to slow down and look after me and bubba! I feeling so emotional and crying at everything I think it's the aftershock .. pleased to be spending the the next few weeks looking after myself.
    @VickyP not long to go now!!! What date are u booked? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @ABG79! I'm so glad you are home and more comfy now and that both you and bubba are strong and safe! That's the most important.

Don't beat yourself up about it. Who would have expected that? Could have been any reasons why the bleeding happened. I can imagine how scary it must have been. Now to focus on resting well and not overthink things. Time to pamper yourself hun.

I'm booked for 7 Dec so just a little over 2 weeks to go. Tummy is so stretched and it's so uncomfortable at night though. I haven't had more than 3 hours sleep at a stretch over the last few nights so definitely geared up for what's in store. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @ABG79 so glad you're home safe and Sound with bubba still on board!! That's great that you can try and rest now before the big day! Definitely time to pamper yourself xx

I've got 5 weeks to go at work, today was so busy I was thinking omg how can I keep going for 5 weeks lol! We were short staffed though so on my feet non stop all day so I'm tuckered out! I normally love the heat but boy am I feeling it already, so good to get home and strip off lol! we are gearing up for 35° on Monday so I'm a bit apprehensive about that lol!Haven't had anymore swollen cankles so I'm happy about that! I've started eating those Quelch fruit icy poles like lollies lol, they're so refreshing!

Wow @VickyP your date is coming up so fast, I'm so excited for you!

It's such a beautiful day here in Melbourne, off to enjoy the sunshine and try and get some vitamin D going....my latest bloods show I'm slightly low even though I'm supplementing!

Have a great weekend ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to sunshine and beautiful weather! Icy poles are the best @onedaymaybebaby. I have been craving ice cream too! Now to put your feet up and enjoy the rest of the weekend after being so busy at work! I was so glad to get to maternity leave so I know exactly how you feel. I was literally counting down the days. You have to take care of yourself too hun!

We have got 32 degrees lined up for Monday and Tuesday and if Friday was anything to go by, I'm sure it will reach 34 actually. Not looking forward to it too. Too hot I say with a big belly.

DH was sweet today. Helped with nesting so our little bubba area is looking all prepared now. We also got our stroller set up and car seat installed. Woohoo!

As for baby carriers, after reading up quite a bit, I've decided to get a second hand ring sling to try out mainly because it's least warm in this hot weather. I did see a very interesting one being posted up for sale yesterday second hand - it's called a wompat. Never heard about it before so I was very intrigued. They are very expensive though and made in Finland and I was tempted to buy the second hand one because it was cheaper to try it out but didn't want to over buy. When I get my guinea pig, I try out the ring sling and let you know how I go with it. One can never feel fully prepared I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that's very exciting 👏😛😛
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Exciting morning, picked up our stroller, capsule and car seat today! Sh*ts getting real lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone has been doing ok! Finally the work week is over and it's time for some relaxing yay well hopefully haha my three year old keeps me on my toes 😂 Have had the worst aching feet lately but they arnt even swollen ! Google says it may be all the ligaments stretching I treated myself to a massage last week it was so very worth it ! May as well put my health fund to good use since it never gets used ! Very excited Booked a family holiday to Hawaii end of next year so looking forward to that but not sure how we will go with having two kids with us on the flight😂😂 baby will be 7 months old when we go which I suppose good thing is won't be walking so can't run off 😂 Not much else to report really besides the lack of energy and lack of exercise! I really need to find some energy and start my walking up again😳😳