Closed Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Big scare last night - experienced a lot of heavy bleeding - it was gushing so rushed to hospital, they examined me and noticed my cervix was open. They urgently transferred me to royal women's hospital at Randwick where they gave me a shot of steroids incase bub needed to be delivered early due to so much blood loss. I was having minor contractions and lost some fluid. Me and Bub have been closely monitored they are happy that we are both not showing any signs of stress and bubs heartbeat is nice and strong. An ultrasound today showed bub is happy and safe and all looking good. Still here being monitored but everything has settled down. Hopefully home tomorrow or Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg ABG79!!! So scary!! I'm glad you are both ok but what a big scare for you! I hope you are feeling ok and not in too much shock! Do they know what's going on?? Biggest hugs to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby it's been really scary was showing signs of early preterm labour so they were really concerned. Pleased everything has settled. Still have slight cramps, tightening in tummy and pressure. But bleeding has stopped. Me and Bub are healthy are strong. Just want him to stay in there for a few more weeks. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear everything has settled, do they know if this is linked at all to your earlier bleeding you were getting? Just goes to show how quickly things can happen! I'm so so happy you and bubs are healthy! Will be crossing everything that he stays put as long as possible and takes it easy on his mumma! Rest up Hun, are you on bed rest now or can you continue work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear @ABG79, that's so scary! I'm so glad that things are more settled now and that both you and bubba are safe and healthy! I can't imagine how scary it must have been. Sending you the biggest hug! I hope the doctors will be able to tell you what's going on and do something to ease it all up.

Bubba, stay in there and be strong and healthy for your mumma! Don't rush to come out although we are eager to see you! You need to grow nice and strong and chubby first!

I'll be thinking of you and your bubba @ABG79. Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers! Keep us updated when you can.

Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cankles! I get them too @onedaymaybebaby! My OB says when the weather gets warmer, we get more prone to it. I've had that since 22 weeks every now and then. Time to put the feet up and rest hun. If you press on the swollen areas and they don't hurt and the swelling eases up when you lie down and put your feet up, then it's ok. Have the Dr check it out anyway the next time you see him.

Oh, and I found it the perfect excuse to buy new shoes! Haha!
    Last edited by VickyP; 17-11-2016 at 06:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP the majority of the swelling has gone down overnight but still a little around my ankle bone, but my skin still feels fluidy and heavy if that makes sense lol. Have my 30 week midwife appt today so will definitely be letting them know, Will be interested to see how my pee is looking too I feel fine otherwise! Have our growth scan on Monday so looking forward to seeing our little guy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like what I had @onedaymaybebaby. Great that you can see the midwife and ask her about it today.

I did find it the perfect excuse to buy new shoes though! Haha!

I do get around in my sneakers alot these days as they are most comfy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so lovely to hear from you @OneOfTheseDays! You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers. I can imagine how uncomfortable it must be now for you. I always admire mums who are having twins. It's double of everything! But I am so happy to hear that your trooper bubbas are doing well.

Now super bubbas, grow nice and strong for your super mumma ya? Don't rush to come out! We want you to be strong and chubby!

Sending you and your family lots of love!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing today @ABG79? I hope you're all ok x

Our midwife appt went well, BP and urine all perfect, bubs heartbeat 135 and they're happy with my measurements. They said keep a close eye on foot swelling but think it's just the warmer weather and normal preggo swelling given that I'm not showing any other signs of PE! Asked about my heartburn, getting it all the time now, even after just drinking water! It's getting to the point where it was making me feel so unwell I'd randomly spew! Quickeze and mylanta/gaviscon do nothing so they've told me to start on Zantac! Bought some tablets today and I'm feeling so much better already!