Closed Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @VickyP 3 weeks is no time at all! So excited for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did you ladies go with setting up the application for PPL? Do sign up for a Centrelink account and then go from there? Anything I should know before I start?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby I'm interested in this too.. I think we need a Centrelink number first before we can apply.. that's all I know..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Thanks @ABG79 after going around in circles on the website last night I think we have to personally go into a Centrelink Service Centre with our proof of identity items to be able to get a CRN number. From there we can set up a Centrelink Account online and from there we can link the Centrelink account to or My Gov account! What a rigmarole!!

Edited to ask @VickyP if you have gone through this process yet? Is this the correct process to follow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies.

Yes. @ABG79 and @onedaymaybebaby. You have to go to Centrelink and tell them you want to sign up and get a CRN if you haven't been getting payments. It's my first claim so that's what I have had to do. And make sure you tell them to put in your ID details to enable you to make online claims. I had to ask for help twice because they didn't put my drivers license details in at first. I did my claim using their computers there just in case as I didn't want to make another trip. It's a very long claim form to fill (pre warning) haha. And I still have to upload some documents to support the claim.

So yeah. Go to Centrelink to get CRN. Then set up online account. You can then link it to my gov if you prefer but either way you should be able to log in. Once you log in you will see a link for online families claim. Answer a bunch of questions on there and click submit.

That said I'm pretty sure I will still have to go back and sort things out later on.

Haha.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP! Will attempt to go in on my day off lol!

Off to our Pregnancy Physio class tonight at the hospital! Hope we learn some useful things!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!! Just thought I'd check in for a quick hello and let you all know I'm still here
    Sorry it's been a while since I posted, but I've had a lot on and find it hard to keep up, although I do enjoy readying all of your updates!
    I'm 26+4 today and our bubbas are still happily on the inside, although there are still concerns with our son which has the doctors talking of an early delivery. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it though!
    Sounds like all in all you ladies are doing well and I'm sending lots of love to you and your bubbas. I certainly understand the discomforts of pregnancy - carrying twins I'm measuring full term already and sleeping/breathing/walking is becoming increasingly difficult every day. Still, gratitude rules, and I'm just so grateful to be pregnant and feeling these two little troopers kicking around

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-11-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (15-11-2016),VickyP  (16-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear from you @OneOfTheseDays! You and your babes are never far from my thoughts! I really feel for you measuring full term already! You must be getting really uncomfortable! But I'm so glad to hear they are still very comfy taking up residence in your belly-I hope they can hold on as long as possible

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noooo I have cankles just came up today! Hoping it's normal preggo puffiness and not a sign of PE!