ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a great haul @VickyP, you have some really cute stuff there! It's amazing how fast things accumulate! Eeek I love baby shoes, I know they're not practical but I'm so in on it lol!

Sorry to hear @VanessaM, hope your appt went ok? I'm not sure of that Dr either, only Nic and Linda were there when I did IVF. As @VickyP said, perhaps try the Primary thread and see if any of the other Preston girls know anything?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

KittyCat  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love all your shopping girls! The nappy bag is gorgeous @onedaymaybebaby and those clothes are too cute @VickyP
    I've bought some cute clothes and have been given lots too. Hubby thinks we have enough but I'm not so sure..
    Best and Less have the cutest clothes!

Is anyone booking into a birthing course? I'm considering She Births. Also thinking about finding a doula to support us with the birth too. Has anyone used a doula or have any feedback on the She Births Program?

Hope everyone is feeling good xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so Dr Nic called and I'm seeing him on Wednesday. He explained how he treats NKC even tho he doesn't believe in them much. Where do I find the other thread? Excuse my ignorance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear you will be seeing Dr Nic @VanessaM the current thread for cycling Primary girls is Any experiences with primary IVF #5
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=556857

Keep in touch and let us know how you get on x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing ok?

Had my 28 week growth scan today, my OB already has results and says he's ok with them and to see him on Thursday as planned but I have a couple of concerns....which hopefully he can reassure me lol!

Bubs is fine but overall has dropped from 50th percentile at 20 week scan to 30th percentile at today's scan! Also my cervical length has dropped from 2.8cm to 1.9cm. I was told by both hospitals that they only really start to get concerned if it's under 2cm....well that's happened now! Obviously I'll do whatever I need to but hoping I don't have to go on bed rest...would like to keep working and get income for as long as possible Will keep you posted, the most important thing is he's fine, maybe I'm just gunna have a lil guy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @ABG79, I can't give you any advice on birthing courses or doulas but maybe ask @OneOfTheseDays.....she's a Doula isn't she?

Oh and @VickyP happy last day of work today, hope you're at home relaxing knowing you're on the home straight to having your little man in your arms ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, sorry for being MIA. Been such a crazy time.

Yes @onedaymaybebaby. Yay to last day of work but boo to exams next week. I have been so tired the past weeks that I haven't spent as much time on my assignments as I should have and now I'm totally stressing over preparing for the exams. Bring on next Wednesday then I can relax and really spend more time preparing to welcome my bubby.

Hmmmmm. I hope the OB will be able to offer clearer and more assuring answers too. I'm not sure how it works - bubs size and cervical length, are they interrelated? I still don't know what my CL is so I presume no news is good news on that front. Time to fatten bubby up I suppose. Maybe you can ask your doctor what you need to add to your diet? It isn't uncommon to have small babies (just like having big ones) as long as he is healthy. I was tiny when I came but that's because I was a premmie at 29 weeks. Let us know what the doctor says? In the meantime, don't strain yourself, rest lots and don't fret over things too much!

Sending you lots of hugs....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79, sorry I can't help you there either but if I were giving birth naturally, I would definitely have signed up to do a class. But because I'm doing a c section, I haven't done one. Getting a doula sounds like a good plan - I would say anything that makes you feel supported and more confident is good. Can you speak with the person from She Births and see how you "click"? Sometimes it's so personal that it's different person to person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No correlation that I know of @VickyP. Yep he could just be little, but just very odd as both my DF and I are 6ft, we were reasonable size babies (7 and 8lb), family has a history of bigger babies (sister had as big as 10lb 9) so it doesn't fit with the norm? But I'll will definitely ask him if there's anything different I can do, I think weight wise he is reasonable but the EFW Hadlock system takes into account height, abdominal circumference, head circumference etc...so percentile is an average of all those things as I understand? the good thing is he's still regularly kicking me lol...activity hasn't dropped! I think the shortened CL is concerning me more at this point, just gotta keep those legs crossed lol!!!

Hope your exams go well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmmm. Maybe he's inherited a dormant gene from somewhere. Haha! 😁😁 but then, babies can pack on a ton all of a sudden so who knows? Maybe he's just a late grower.

I agree with you - the CL would be more of an immediate concern. But I'm sure the OB will have some answers. It isn't all that uncommon so it's a bit finding the best option. Do you have to stand or do physical stuff at work?