ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and welcome @Cassidy!!!! Glad that you are here. Sorry I can't help with low progesterone though. I was on Oripro until week 10 so my levels were decently high.

Are you on progesterone support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I was initially on 100mg AM and 200mg PM, then upped to 200mg AM & PM now I am on 200mg AM and 300mg PM. I was meant to get a blood test today but it is a public holiday in my town for Geelong Cup so will get another blood test tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    First of all - a big welcome to you @Cassidy! I have been following along on the other thread, so it's lovely to have you join us here
    Thank you everyone for the lovely comments on my bump pic....I did laugh out loud at your comment @VickyP about the 'Glam Factor' - the truth is, I only took this picture because I was going out that night and actually bothered to do my hair and make-up. These days I'm more commonly found in my onsie crocheting on the couch with no make-up and my hair piled on my head! I've also been struck with an awful cold, so I'm feeling particularly unglamorous at the moment!
    I'm glad @onedaymaybebaby was able to clear up the confusion about Dr Nic @VanessaM - it can get very confusing at the best of times
    Glad your GTT went well @ABG79 - I'm so not looking forward to doing it! I think I'm pretty low risk for GD so would like to politely decline, but I suppose I should just suck it up and do it.
    In regards to your questions about the heavy vagina feeling...I've definitely been feeling swollen and pressure internally, but not on the labia. I'd put it down to hormones, and so long as you don't have any itchiness or discharge, then it's probably nothing to worry about. Any chance you have been wearing synthetic underwear or pantyliners that could be causing aggravation? If you are really uncomfortable, I'd just give your care provider a quick call - they would get questions like that all the time! @MissTilly - thinking of you and hoping you are doing well. I am a true believer that bubs will arrive when they are ready, so I'm sending you lots of patience vibes and I hope you are enjoying this time with bubs all to yourself Of course.....we all can't wait to hear when bubs has arrived safe and well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry I havnt been on for awhile been so busy with work and just had my daughters third birthday and my birthday and now sick again with a sore throat and cold . Before that had gastro and have never ending sciatica pain this pregnancy I think has been a lot more difficult than the last! But I remind myself it's not forever I think my immunity must be down though and possibly my iron as I am really tired a lot still. Showing now a lot I'm 18 and half weeks gosh it's going quickly now. Have had stomach pain all night so just thinking she may be leaning on something maybe or just growing pains. Have another ultrasound today and OB appointment tomorrow which is good always puts my mind at ease! Welcome to all the newbies! I've finally started buying some little cute onesies oh has anyone looked in h and m they have such cute onesie sets ! Bought a new steriliser yesterday $100 off at toys r us. So now just need a bouncer though I'm thinking I like the nuna leaf one at baby kingdom . Have we had any babies born the last few weeks ? I have so much catching up to do!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know if you can claim Medicare or private health on ultrasounds ? I havnt been told I've been going with ultrasound care and assumed you couldn't ? Thought I better check if anyone has been able to claim?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

I just confirmed my appointment with Dr Nic at Primary for Wed 9 Nov. I asked the nurse if he treats NKC or DNA alpha matching. The nurse said to bring my results confirming this stuff with me to discuss it with Dr Nic. How do you think I should approach it? Is he skeptical? I have also made a phone appointment with Dr Gamal Matthias for the 24 Nov (and I have an appointment to discuss my DQ results with Dr Nick Lol @ Monash on 28 Nov however I don't really have the money for it and I just applied for a credit card). As you know I've never tried IVF. Do you have any advice on what I should say to Dr Nic @ Primary? Should I ask them to just freeze my embryos (if I get any) until I see Dr Nick Lol @ Monash? Do Primary transfer 2 embys? Thank you so much for providing me with hope! X
    Last edited by KittyCat; 21-10-2016 at 06:54.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

Phia  (23-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disregard I asked at my ultrasound today get a very small amount back from Medicare .ultrasound took almost 2 hours today was ridiculous and also towards the end I had a contraction so had to go wait awhile in waiting room then try again . Then I ended up getting a internal ultrasound just glad it's over . All looking great though which is awesome even got pics of baby covering her face with her hands and also a cheeky wave !

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (23-10-2016),VickyP  (21-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry for not being too active on here. It's been a tough week.

Welcome @VanessaM, hope your journey with Primary is a good one and that you will join us as a graduate soon!

How are our new graduates doing?

I've been so swamped at work today. Was so stressed and I felt so bad because I think bubby was stressed out by me too. TGIF!!! I was so strained yesterday and was so grateful to have the support belt with me all day!

And then bubby was cheeky and didn't move much since last night. There was certainly slower and much less movements and he wasn't hiccuping like usual. Even DH said it felt weird. And then this morning same thing despite all the usual tricks like cold water, juice and sweet stuff so I booked myself in to see the OB. Bubby started rolling around when I got to his office after a one hour jam in a uber cab (argh) and my OB sent me to have a CTG just to play safe. And poor bubby must have panicked because his HB spiked from 160+ to 188 at one point! Eventually he settled down and the midwife was happy with the little movements he was showing across the 30 mins. So I got sent home. Phew.

What a week it's been. I'm going to try to relax more now!

How are you ladies going? Has Little Miss Tilly arrived?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad that you had a cheeky wave form bub @clucky14!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this happened yesterday!
    Sophie Ellen finally decided to grace us with her presence! 5 days overdue
    4:26pm 3.61kg (almost 8 pounds!) 51cm long delivered through the v-jay-jay!
    She's perfect!!!IMG_1477136353.176342.jpg

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (23-10-2016),Billie2  (23-10-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (23-10-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (23-10-2016),Phia  (23-10-2016),VickyP  (23-10-2016)