Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh is this how I reply?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellsbells7 View Post
    Thank you so so much onedaymaybebaby. I am not sure how to reply so you get a mention and know I have responded so I chanced it. I shall look at your suggested thread now. Again, thank you so so much. First response on here and a great one. Best of luck to you with everything also. I see you have a bubba on board so I wish you all the best. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
    Don't worry @Shellsbells7 it took me a while how to figure it all out

I'm on my iPad so for me if I type the @ before the persons name it tags them. Also if you touch on the persons message, you hit Quote and it will reply to that specific message. Good luck haha!

Thank you, we are 23 weeks today with a little boy and everything is coming along nicely! I still count myself so lucky and feel so grateful that we fell preg first cycle. We have one on ice too so hopefully our little one will have a sibling in a couple of years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Don't worry @Shellsbells7 it took me a while how to figure it all out

I'm on my iPad so for me if I type the @ before the persons name it tags them. Also if you touch on the persons message, you hit Quote and it will reply to that specific message. Good luck haha!

Thank you, we are 23 weeks today with a little boy and everything is coming along nicely! I still count myself so lucky and feel so grateful that we fell preg first cycle. We have one on ice too so hopefully our little one will have a sibling in a couple of years
    Wow you are so so helpful. Thank you so much. I am so pleased for you. It's nice that you have your bubba on board and still take the time to help people like me. When is little man coming?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellsbells7 View Post
    Wow you are so so helpful. Thank you so much. I am so pleased for you. It's nice that you have your bubba on board and still take the time to help people like me. When is little man coming?
    I know it's not long but when is he due exactly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hijack the public forum but I don't think my PM responses are working... @VickyP - just got your second PM and I don't think my replies are going through to you....I responded to your first one yesterday, then just now to your second one but there is nothing in my 'sent items' folder. Are you getting the messages or am I doing something wrong???

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are coming through @OneOfTheseDays! Don't worry!

Sorry for being MIA ladies, I really need to try to catch up on things and update the roll call! Sorry been so bogged down with work and studies.

And today, at 28 weeks, I officially feel the heaviness of the third trimester. Gosh, don't think I have felt so tired for a long while. The panting from climbing stairs!

Will check back in again soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ~~~~~ ROLL CALL ~~~~~

Danymatthew - Born 20 Aug 2016 - Princess Alice!

@MissTilly - EDD 16 Oct 2016 - Girl!

@RainbowLorikeet - EDD 01 Dec 2016

@VickyP - EDD 21 Dec 2016 (7 Dec for C/Sect) - Boy!

@onedaymaybebaby - EDD 23 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@ABG79 - EDD 31 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@OneOfTheseDays - EDD 17 Feb 2017 - Twins 1 boy and 1 girl! +

@clucky14 - EDD 18 Mar 2017 (C Section 10 Mar) - Girl!

@Loz83 - EDD TBC

@tjuls - EDD TBC

@Mimimoo - EDD TBC

@jodihon - EDD 1 May 2017

@smilebabynumberone - EDD TBC

@hopefulangel1987 - EDD TBC *Miracle Baby*

~~~ Upcoming scans / tests ~~~

20 week scan - @OneOfTheseDays

Glucose Test - @VickyP on 30 Sep

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (04-10-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (29-09-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

How's everyone tracking?

New grads - anyone has any dates, EDDs, scan dates for me to add to roll call??? We are all dying for some kind of action on here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great work on the Roll Call @VickyP! Looking forward to hearing from some of the newer graduates too
    Yep, big scan for us next Wednesday! Looking forward to seeing our bubbas again, and we should be able to get more information now on Twin B to see if there is a heart problem or potential chromosomal issue. So, we have quite mixed emotions leading up to it!
    In happy news, I've been gradually feeling more and more movements, but it's still pretty sporadic. Felt the strongest kicks yet tonight and hubby even got to feel it (even though he got a little freaked out and said it felt like there was an alien in there! ) Looking forward to more and more movements, kicks and jabs in the near future!
    Aside from that, I'm although I'm feeling totally grateful to be pregnant and growing these beautiful babies, I'm really not feeling great. Still so tired and my growing belly is starting to get heavy and stretchy (the lotions and potions are getting a good workout trying to keep the stretch marks at bay!). Has anyone else started to get any sort of pelvic pain? Mine is mainly on the left side of my groin - not really bad, but I can't walk around too much or it exacerbates it. I know it's just the relaxin hormone kicking in, but gosh, I do wonder how I'm going to go getting bigger and bigger over the next 20 weeks! I'm also feeling quite 'heavy' downstairs - kinda like the feeling I used to get before my period started. I think this is normal, but I'll chat to my consultant about it next week in case it's something else to keep an eye on.

How is everyone else doing? @MissTilly - in particular I'm thinking of you and hope you are relishing your last few weeks of pregnancy
    Last edited by OneOfTheseDays; 29-09-2016 at 20:25. Reason: tag edit

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tracking well here. I'm soooooooo sore ATM though! Between sciatic pain to the point where I can't even walk sometimes and feeling like I've ridden a horse for the past week seriously....sorry for the tmi but I feel like someone has kicked me in the vajayjay lol! It's very achey down there and I'm waddling already! At my 20 week scan he was head down, really low in my pelvis so I'm guessing his position is a big factor! Also I've popped big time in my belly! But other than that, I'm feeling great!

I don't have any action for a few weeks appt wise. GTT on 24th Oct, 28 week growth scan 31st Oct and 28 week hospital appt 2nd Nov! So that's me in a nutshell

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (29-09-2016)