Closed Thread
Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to see you here yay @Billie2 😛😛
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @OneOfTheseDays thank you for the little shout out. Im still hanging in there (I think). No bleeding, heavy sore boobies, bloated & starvin marvin. Hoping this is all positive. BT monday. Im completely over the routine of BT and then wait all day, a nervous wreck for "the call". Would love to have a clear answer. Time will tell. I am 5wks2days today. @VickyP your scan pics are gorgeous. @Loz83 & I have the same EDD of 5 April (I think). She was in front of me at EPU and transfer. Its so weird! I dont want to get ahead of myself though .

Have a good weekend all..xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh me too! My calf muscles have been killing me last few days what's it from ??? I have worst nausea too and sore boobs besides that all ok 😝
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Oh, and I forgot to mention, so far, I have experienced every symptom right on cue - woke up last night with cramps in my calf muscle that was shocking. Right on cue at 20w1d.

Not looking to some other symptoms reported especially in the third trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybecrazy I started feeling a little bit movement like you're feeling around 19-20 weeks and slowly but surely it's become more noticeable and more frequent. About 2 weeks ago was the first time I could actually see movement on the outside, like her pushing and kicking! I reckon my placenta is sitting more on the right side at the front as I can usually feel something through out the day when I'm sitting at my desk and when lying in bed sticking out (like a foot or an elbow) just left of my belly button such a crazy feeling! Feeling rather gassy tonight though might be those iron tablets working their magic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a meltdown tonight Had an upset tummy today on top of a general feeling of 'blah-ness'.... Broke down in tears giving myself my last injection. I think the hormones and the stress I've been carrying about the babies being ok is finally getting to me. Im as scared about the ultrasound tomorrow as I am excited.
    Feeling sick and haven't eaten dinner (don't know if I could stomach it) and hubby just surprised me with this plate of freshly chopped carrots and capsicum (note artistic placement of capsicum to represent love heart). Started crying all over again because he's so sweet!
    Hormonal much??
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so cool @MissTilly! Must be magical watching those movements!

You are so funny hun - I'm sure @onedaymaybebaby isn't all that crazy now!

Oh, hugs @OneOfTheseDays! Darn hormones I say! Remember the PUPO mantra - everything is perfect! No news is sometimes good news, so just relax and enjoy the scan! I know how you feel but I'm sure you will get the reassurance you need and it'd be amazing to watch bubbas! Your DH is so sweet and artistic! Lovely capsicum there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @clucky14, I can't imagine you already suffering from cramps so quick! Yikes, hope they stay away for you. No clear cause, blame the hormones but maybe standing or sitting for long periods of time also contribute to it. Sigh, got to just take things in our stride and deal with it one step at a time i guess! Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    3.40am and wide awake since 1.45am....haven't had this in a while lol!

Hahaha @VickyP, I didn't get the crazy ref at first then re-read @MissTilly post and saw it.....lol that's so funny this whole IVF/baby stuff does make us a bit crazy huh

Ohhhh @OneOfTheseDays you poor love, sounds like you have a wonderful DF looking after you, what a sweetie! Those darn hormones have a lot to answer for don't they! Hope you're feeling better soon!
    @clucky14 have you spoken to a Dr about anti nausea meds? There might be something that can help you!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahahaha!!! That was a total typo!!!! OMG, @onedaymaybebaby I'm so sorry!!! I have no idea how that happened! I definitely don't think you're crazy!! Far out! Can I blame baby brain on that too? Seems to work for everything else! I read @VickyP's comment too about you not being all that crazy now and thought 'oh! Maybe I've said something super reassuring!' But no... Just called you crazy straight out!!

Me too, had to let our little dog out for a wee at 3am (she's mentally preparing us for a very small taste of getting up throughout the night) and still awake now, I have a breaky date at 7am so no sleep-in either for whenever sleep I miss out on now.

Well that's given me a good giggle at myself in the wee hours of the morning!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays (taking extra care that I'm spelling people's name properly now! Still trying to work out how I got 'baby' mixed up with 'crazy'... ) you're husband man is so sweet!!! Your babies will be perfect!! But yep, can totally relate to the stress factor when going for the 12 week scan and I only had one bean to worry about! Big hugs Hun & bring on tomorrow's good news! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, wanted to give a shout out to @Mimimoo too who is so preggers! Another graduate!

Can't wait for @tjuls, @Billie2, @Loz83 and @Mimimoo to join us here! Hoping this family will grow grow grow!

It will rain bubbas in April on here! Woohoo!

Will do another proper roll call later!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (07-08-2016)