+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    @samandsarah I'm on CD1 and start taking meds on Saturday. Tried a natural FET last cycle but I was anovulatory. FS wants to do this one medicated.

When your next BT?
    verye

Very exciting Ashen. Good luck i hope it all goes well, make sure you keep us updated.

I had another BT yesterday and HCG has gone to 294, i'm a little nervous as from what I have read its not doing exactly what it should. I believe its meant to double every 48 hours.
    @Amy1926 how are you doing, have you tested yet?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samandsarah View Post
    verye

Very exciting Ashen. Good luck i hope it all goes well, make sure you keep us updated.

I had another BT yesterday and HCG has gone to 294, i'm a little nervous as from what I have read its not doing exactly what it should. I believe its meant to double every 48 hours.
    @Amy1926 how are you doing, have you tested yet?!
    Its good it is still rising. How many days post transfer are you now? Yes tested this morning 6dp5dt and a big BFN. I know its early but the embryo was hatching. Feeling like we are out. Super frustrated as the cycle couldnt of be more perfect with a PGS tested embryo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Its good it is still rising. How many days post transfer are you now? Yes tested this morning 6dp5dt and a big BFN. I know its early but the embryo was hatching. Feeling like we are out. Super frustrated as the cycle couldnt of be more perfect with a PGS tested embryo.
    12 days past transfer. The clinic told me not to stress and some of them are just a little slower to rise than others, another BT tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about the BFN, hang in there though, it might just be to early. I don't know much about hatching embyros and how long they take.

Whats your plan from here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 days past transfer. The clinic told me not to stress and some of them are just a little slower to rise than others, another BT tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about the BFN, hang in there though, it might just be to early. I don't know much about hatching embyros and how long they take.

Whats your plan from here?
    Thanks. I will continue to test until BT on Monday. We have an appt booked with our FS Tuesday just incase. I will ask for some further tests to see if there anything causing the embryo not to implant. We have 2 more embryo on ice. Maybe try a medicated FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I will continue to test until BT on Monday. We have an appt booked with our FS Tuesday just incase. I will ask for some further tests to see if there anything causing the embryo not to implant. We have 2 more embryo on ice. Maybe try a medicated FET.
    thats good that you can get in straight away to see your FS. Fingers crossed that its just to early for you to be testing. Its so stressful, just waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Amy1926 6dp5dt is still early my fingers are crossed for you
    @samandsarah my clinic wanted it to double in 72 hrs it's anywhere from 48-72 hrs I believe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @Amy1926 6dp5dt is still early my fingers are crossed for you
    @samandsarah my clinic wanted it to double in 72 hrs it's anywhere from 48-72 hrs I believe

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am thinking of you this morning @Amy1926 i hope that second line is waiting for you.������

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am thinking of you this morning @Amy1926 i hope that second line is waiting for you.������
    Thanks @samandsarah unfortunately another BFN this morning. I can feel my AF coming. Disappointing but we will regroup and move forward 😁 how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @samandsarah unfortunately another BFN this morning. I can feel my AF coming. Disappointing but we will regroup and move forward ������ how are you feeling?
    Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can push straight into another cycle. I am good, I know the numbers look ok, but I am still nervous from the reading i have been doing. I have another BT today, so we will see.