+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 89 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 883
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    Day 12 for me too. 2nd BT tomorrow. Not sure of when to expect ovulation, will have an idea after BT I guess.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashen For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (27-04-2017)

  3. #582
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    How is everyone going? Day 12 for me and first scan. Lining still thin but we dont expect ovulation until next Wedesday day 19.
    That will be here before you know it. Day 14 for us, had a BT today, I'm expecting to ovulate tomorrow, so transfer should be wednesday.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to samandsarah For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (28-04-2017)

  5. #583
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    @samandsarah @Ashen how are both going?

  6. #584
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    @Amy1926 I've had to cancel my FET for this cycle as I didn't ovulate FS wants to try a medicated FET on my next cycle. On the upside, I now qualify for the Medicare rebates

  7. #585
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    @Amy1926 I've had to cancel my FET for this cycle as I didn't ovulate FS wants to try a medicated FET on my next cycle. On the upside, I now qualify for the Medicare rebates
    Oh sorry to hear! Do you have PCOS? Good news you qualify for medicare. Im still waiting for ovulation day 16 scan Wednesday see how everything going.

  8. #586
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked
    128
    Reviews
    0
    No, I don't have any diagnosed issues. It was just bad luck that my body randomly decided to have an anovulatory cycle. Apparently it occurs randomly and had we not been trying to track it, would never have known.

  9. #587
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Oh sorry to hear! Do you have PCOS? Good news you qualify for medicare. Im still waiting for ovulation day 16 scan Wednesday see how everything going.
    Sorry to hear @Ashen fingers crossed for the next cycle. I have transfer tomorrow, lining an everything looks good. Amy - when are you expecting ovulation and how thick was your lining.?

  10. #588
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by samandsarah View Post
    Sorry to hear @Ashen fingers crossed for the next cycle. I have transfer tomorrow, lining an everything looks good. Amy - when are you expecting ovulation and how thick was your lining.?
    @Ashen finger crossed that the next cycle the one! @samandsarah I feel like ovulation just around the corner either tomorrow or Thursday. I have only had 1 scan on day 12 and lining was thin but as my cycles are 35 day on average we would expect when we have a scan tomorrow that lining should be thickened and close to ready. Good luck for your transfer 😁 exciting! Fingers crossed the 2 week wait gos fast!

  11. #589
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    @Ashen finger crossed that the next cycle the one! @samandsarah I feel like ovulation just around the corner either tomorrow or Thursday. I have only had 1 scan on day 12 and lining was thin but as my cycles are 35 day on average we would expect when we have a scan tomorrow that lining should be thickened and close to ready. Good luck for your transfer ������ exciting! Fingers crossed the 2 week wait gos fast!
    On my first scan my lining was only at 3mm but thickened qwuickly. What were you at?

    Does anyone have any good advice on what to do after transfer?

  12. #590
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    @samandsarah day 12 our lining was 4mm so had bit to go but scan tomorrow day 19 hopefully we get something above 8mm 😁 so many things you can try post transfer. pomegranate juice, Brazilian nuts and pineapple core are meant to help with implanation.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Same sex parents or parents to be chat!
    By Best Things in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 921
    Last Post: 15-11-2017, 16:23
  2. For those with kids, do u get much help from ur parents?
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-11-2016, 06:39
  3. Parents- what did you think you'd never do?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 27-02-2016, 11:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
ok or too young?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
Delightful DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Hey!Introductions
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›