+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautyOfTheSoul View Post
    And we found exactly the opposite. FF treated us like numbers and didn't appear to actually care about anything but money. IVFA were absolutely fantastic, took their time to explain everything and never, ever rushed us or made us feel stupid if we had questions.

It is personal preference but we know a lot of people who are very unhappy with FF now
    Agree with all of this. We found IVFA amazing from start to finish.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manfred View Post
    Definitely do your research before you choose a FS. We've found FF to be efficient, caring and just wonderful in comparison to the larger clinics. We would definitely recommend people to see the Dr at FF over a clinic like IVFA. Good luck!
    We used FF and although they got me pregnant twice, I wouldn't recommend them although now our sperm and embryos are there we don't have much choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by manfred View Post
    Definitely do your research before you choose a FS. We've found FF to be efficient, caring and just wonderful in comparison to the larger clinics. We would definitely recommend people to see the Dr at FF over a clinic like IVFA. Good luck!
    IVFA were absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our FS was the most compassionate and genuine doctor (well actually professor) that I have ever come across - and I said that before he got my pregnant on our first transfer with him.

The entire staff there were wonderful and were so delighted when we took bub into meet our FS. We went in with a card and thank you gift because he left us feeling so wonderful about the whole process.

FF was a disastrous experience for us not to mention the errors they made and the breach of privacy that occurred. I also found the dr to give the same crappy answers to everyone. We had friends going through them too and we could all quote her most used one liners!! She was literally saying the same thing to all of us haha.

Anyway it was very upsetting and considering I cringe when someone says they are using them, I would never recommend them to anyone but that's just my experience.
    @rainbow road - you have good reason to go back now but I hope the next time you guys are there it's a better experience for you guys. Nothing worse than feeling upset or frustrated when it should be something more memorable - in a positive way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

TandR  (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC #5

Just wondering if anyone used apps to track fertility? And what you recommend?
    I use Kindara, which I like
    Last edited by lnmnd1118; 17-02-2017 at 12:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies a quick question have any of you tested your embryos with PGS? My FS has this as part of the plan for our first IVF cycle. FS advised it will potentially allow us to get a BFP sooner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Hey ladies a quick question have any of you tested your embryos with PGS? My FS has this as part of the plan for our first IVF cycle. FS advised it will potentially allow us to get a BFP sooner.
    Not much help from me but I did 2 IVF cycles and the FS never even mentioned PGS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Amy1926  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did, but only after several failed transfers. It didn't help in my case as the normal embryos still didn't implant. Some ladies have had success with it though.

I've never heard of it first up, just after miscarriages and recurrent implantation failure like I have. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I read that in young otherwise healthy women it isn't needed and it is extra money. I'd be asking why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We didn't do this, but some friends had this done as part of their first cycle. Their clinic did the pgs biopsy as a mate of course, and then you could choose to have it analysed (and then pay). Their clinic was in SA.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Amy1926  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I did, but only after several failed transfers. It didn't help in my case as the normal embryos still didn't implant. Some ladies have had success with it though.

I've never heard of it first up, just after miscarriages and recurrent implantation failure like I have. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I read that in young otherwise healthy women it isn't needed and it is extra money. I'd be asking why.
    Thanks. Im 32 years old I have a history of PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, I have just found this page and I hope you don't mind us joining in.

We're a couple from melbourne and have been ttc for a few months. We have done two IUIs and are trying to work out whether we should do another one or move to IVF.

I am 30 years old, mild PCOS but no other issues.

What was your experience with IUI, is it worth it?

Sarah