+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 556
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    HCG come back at 146 so it did rise but still in limbo land
    I ended up ringing them for results the dr made them run a prog check but the results ain't in yet and we will need more blood work but they are waiting on a reply from the dr as to when and what prog is!

  2. #292
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,095
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    HCG come back at 146 so it did rise but still in limbo land
    I ended up ringing them for results the dr made them run a prog check but the results ain't in yet and we will need more blood work but they are waiting on a reply from the dr as to when and what prog is!
    Limbo land is hard, it's good it's going up though. Do you have another blood test arranged? I hope it keeps going up well for you, fingerscrossed

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Limbo land is hard, it's good it's going up though. Do you have another blood test arranged? I hope it keeps going up well for you, fingerscrossed
    They are still waiting on the dr to get back to them with when she wants more bloods but she will want more I'm guessing Monday!
    The waiting never stops lol!
    But something is still going on in there we just have to wait and see

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

    almai  (14-10-2016)

  5. #294
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,771
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked
    1,139
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Damn waiting game! With two being popped back in it could be that the first initially implanted and started showing hcg on the tests and perhaps that one stopped but the other implanted and is the one going now which might explain the slower rise? It's so hard to know what's going on in there but I'm hoping your next test will give you answers.

  6. #295
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Damn waiting game! With two being popped back in it could be that the first initially implanted and started showing hcg on the tests and perhaps that one stopped but the other implanted and is the one going now which might explain the slower rise? It's so hard to know what's going on in there but I'm hoping your next test will give you answers.
    This is what I was thinking!
    I had a couple of tiny spots on my liner 1 day then nothing then again 2 days later and nothing since!
    We will just keep our fingers crossed and hope for higher numbers next beta
    At least the phone call wasn't a disaster lol

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

    TortoiseNotTheHare  (14-10-2016)

  8. #296
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,771
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked
    1,139
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did you end up hearing back from the FS?

  9. #297
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Moor bloods Monday morning,
    Prog come back at 63.1 no idea if it's good? Nurse said it was!
    They will check both again on monday

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

    almai  (15-10-2016)

  11. #298
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,445
    Thanks
    1,195
    Thanked
    8,103
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Moor bloods Monday morning,
    Prog come back at 63.1 no idea if it's good? Nurse said it was!
    They will check both again on monday
    Excellent progesterone number x

  12. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,771
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked
    1,139
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Moor bloods Monday morning,
    Prog come back at 63.1 no idea if it's good? Nurse said it was!
    They will check both again on monday
    Yep looks good! From memory they want anything over 30 so that's well clear of it! Just keep popping those pessaries!

  13. #300
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    385
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    127
    Reviews
    0
    Hoping for a great rise in numbers tomorrow @NandM

    Have you been testing over the weekend?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Same sex parents or parents to be chat!
    By Best Things in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 802
    Last Post: 22-03-2017, 13:56
  2. For those with kids, do u get much help from ur parents?
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-11-2016, 06:39
  3. Parents- what did you think you'd never do?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 27-02-2016, 11:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›