+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 556
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    126
    Reviews
    0
    Best of luck with your next cycle @Amy1926

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (28-09-2016)

  3. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry to hear @Amy1926
    Good luck for your next cycle hope this is the one

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (28-09-2016)

  5. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    419
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope the next IUI works Amy!

    How are you feeling NandM? Not too sore I hope

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (28-09-2016),NandM  (28-09-2016)

  7. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,771
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked
    1,139
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your next cycle @Amy1926 hopefully that's the one!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (28-09-2016)

  9. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Hope the next IUI works Amy!

    How are you feeling NandM? Not too sore I hope
    Feeling ok a little more bloated but I can deal with it at the moment - started the support 3 times a day from today so I'm sure that will make me feel a little worse

    But all worth it

  10. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    419
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Feeling ok a little more bloated but I can deal with it at the moment - started the support 3 times a day from today so I'm sure that will make me feel a little worse

    But all worth it
    What support are you on? I will have to take pessaries three times a day and can't see how I will manage the lying down bit.

  11. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    What support are you on? I will have to take pessaries three times a day and can't see how I will manage the lying down bit.
    I'm on endometrin this cycle 3 times a day
    With the Last FET I was on the big 400mg bullets 3 times a day and with them you have to lie down I do mainly 6-3pm at work so I did one at 5 then 3:30 then 10pm

    I found these ones are a tablet and I don't need to lie down they come with a applicator! Still leakage but even walking around not for a hr after inserting it

  12. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    419
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine are Oripro bullets. Hmmm I work 8-5 three days a week then look after DS the other days. I'm still deciding what to do. Anyway I have to get to transfer first!

  13. #189
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    253
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Mine are Oripro bullets. Hmmm I work 8-5 three days a week then look after DS the other days. I'm still deciding what to do. Anyway I have to get to transfer first!
    Mmmm I haven't heard of them 8-5 is the whole day maybe you can double the night one of the clinic let you!

    You will get there when are you du Le to start again and get the new plan of attack

  14. #190
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    419
    Thanked
    1,021
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Mmmm I haven't heard of them 8-5 is the whole day maybe you can double the night one of the clinic let you!

    You will get there when are you du Le to start again and get the new plan of attack
    I am still waiting to hear the FS's new plan. She had wanted some time to really look at all my cycle data to decide what to try next. I'm going to call Friday to see if she has faxed the new orders through. I'm expecting a low dose stim maybe 50/75units to help me ovulate. I think I would prefer trying that so hopefully that's what she decides too!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Same sex parents or parents to be chat!
    By Best Things in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 802
    Last Post: 22-03-2017, 13:56
  2. For those with kids, do u get much help from ur parents?
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-11-2016, 06:39
  3. Parents- what did you think you'd never do?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 27-02-2016, 11:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›