+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 883
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Can you mge me and let us know

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juju bean For This Useful Post:

    TortoiseNotTheHare  (25-08-2016)

  3. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked
    315
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472174832.192820.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472174846.115891.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1472174856.555126.jpg

    Our baby book arrived. It is lovely. And as I thought, it just refers to parents rather than mother & father. There's a section where you write a letter to them on their first day of school - I burst into tears at the thought. Stay small forever DD!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

    almai  (26-08-2016),SJ565  (26-08-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (26-08-2016)

  5. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    473
    Thanked
    315
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I posted in the wrong thread- oops! Hope all of you ladies get your BFP very soon and can excitedly anticipate your little bundles arrivals X

  6. #124
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Hey all, just catching up. Work a little busy right now. Update from me. I have started gonal f injections and will be having my first IUI within the next 10 days. Super excited to final start its been a long journey.

    Has anyone else used gonal f injections for IUI? I have a scan scheduled for Friday. Fingers crossed I have 2 good growing follicles!

  7. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    517
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Hey all, just catching up. Work a little busy right now. Update from me. I have started gonal f injections and will be having my first IUI within the next 10 days. Super excited to final start its been a long journey.

    Has anyone else used gonal f injections for IUI? I have a scan scheduled for Friday. Fingers crossed I have 2 good growing follicles!


    Congrats on starting : ))
    My fingers are crossed for you!
    I used a low amount of puregon for my IUI so can't officer any advice but I think they are pretty close and we use what our dr liked to use between the two : )
    Hope to hear good news on Friday after your scan

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (30-08-2016)

  9. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    517
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    14 days till CD1 should start hoping the surgery didn't delay anything and I hope my dr gives us the green light to stim September ( if we don't we lose our donor and have to start at the bottom of the wait list again)
    Got a positive LH surge this morning so I should be on track yay

  10. #127
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    14 days till CD1 should start hoping the surgery didn't delay anything and I hope my dr gives us the green light to stim September ( if we don't we lose our donor and have to start at the bottom of the wait list again)
    Got a positive LH surge this morning so I should be on track yay
    All the best I hope everything gos well! 👍

  11. #128
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    135
    Reviews
    0
    Update.Today is day 12 of my cycle. I started with 25 iu of gonal f daily. I had a scan yesterday to check my follicles and lining. Still a few small follicles with the largest 11mm. Lining still thin. FS not concerned as my cycle are normally around 35 days so I wouldnt ovulate until day 21. So increased my gonal f to 37.5 iu daily. Scan again Friday. Fingers crossed I have a good sized follicle ready to trigger! The waiting is hard lol

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy1926 For This Useful Post:

    NandM  (06-09-2016)

  13. #129
    almai's Avatar
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    1,772
    Thanks
    2,044
    Thanked
    1,190
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Update.Today is day 12 of my cycle. I started with 25 iu of gonal f daily. I had a scan yesterday to check my follicles and lining. Still a few small follicles with the largest 11mm. Lining still thin. FS not concerned as my cycle are normally around 35 days so I wouldnt ovulate until day 21. So increased my gonal f to 37.5 iu daily. Scan again Friday. Fingers crossed I have a good sized follicle ready to trigger! The waiting is hard lol
    My dp and I both used gonal f 25iu
    Your results sound positive
    I had inseam around day 17 and dp on day 11! Everyone is so different. We currently have ds1 (3yrs) and ds2 (4m)
    I remember the waiting and trying was sooooo hard.
    Wishing you all the best for this cycle x

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (07-09-2016)

  15. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,432
    Thanks
    585
    Thanked
    1,418
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like good progress @Amy1926. Hopefully you will ovulate in a few days.


    I've started my meds for a FET- on Progynova and Synarel. Due for a lining scan next Monday.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Same sex parents or parents to be chat!
    By Best Things in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 921
    Last Post: 15-11-2017, 16:23
  2. For those with kids, do u get much help from ur parents?
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-11-2016, 06:39
  3. Parents- what did you think you'd never do?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 27-02-2016, 11:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›