+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Frozen embryo transfer complete. Officially in the two week wait again!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lnmnd1118 For This Useful Post:

TandR  (16-05-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    🤞 @Inmnd1118

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lnmnd1118 View Post
    Frozen embryo transfer complete. Officially in the two week wait again!
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I don’t think many people use the TTC thread anymore but I’m really hoping for some advice.
    My recent FET didn’t work and I have I have a follow up appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

Obviously nature and luck play a huge part in this but we are starting to get really disheartened because at our first appointment we were told “you are you, healthy, the tests didn’t show any potential problems, you are just here for access to a donor, you won’t have any problems.
    Well it’s 3 failed IUI’s, 1 IVF Cycle with a fresh transfer which did result in pregnancy but I miscarried at 9 weeks and now a failed FET.
    I was using 50 units on gonal f, ovidrel trigger and 1500 pregnyl shots post transfer. Progesterone was tested in the TWW and was at a good level.

I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and have been in metformin ever since but now the doctor is telling me that I probably don’t have PCOS.

My questions are:
    - if you were considered healthy and had no known fertility issues, how many rounds did you need to fall pregnant?
    - what medications were you using and what dosage?
    - do you know what your hormone levels were when you triggered? (I was told LH needed to be double digits but mine never has been)

Any info or advice is very welcome! We have 1 frozen embryo left and we are feeling very lost and trying to fisher out the next step because obviously the current protocol isn’t working.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I don’t think many people use the TTC thread anymore but I’m really hoping for some advice.
    My recent FET didn’t work and I have I have a follow up appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

Obviously nature and luck play a huge part in this but we are starting to get really disheartened because at our first appointment we were told “you are you, healthy, the tests didn’t show any potential problems, you are just here for access to a donor, you won’t have any problems.
    Well it’s 3 failed IUI’s, 1 IVF Cycle with a fresh transfer which did result in pregnancy but I miscarried at 9 weeks and now a failed FET.
    I was using 50 units on gonal f, ovidrel trigger and 1500 pregnyl shots post transfer. Progesterone was tested in the TWW and was at a good level.

I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and have been in metformin ever since but now the doctor is telling me that I probably don’t have PCOS.

My questions are:
    - if you were considered healthy and had no known fertility issues, how many rounds did you need to fall pregnant?
    - do you know what your hormone levels were when you triggered? (I was told LH needed to be double digits but mine never has been)

Any info or advice is very welcome! We have 1 frozen embryo left and we are feeling very lost and trying to fisher out the next step because obviously the current protocol isn’t working.
    Thanks!
    How are you travelling? Any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

My questions are:

Thanks!
    Sorry, I didn't see this until now and realise its such a long time ago you posted.
    Hopefully your last embie worked and this response won't be of any help.
    I was 34 when we started TTC through a clinic, AMH of 24. No issues. Took 3x IUI, and 4x transfer's to get DD. Miscarried transfer #2 at 10w, and transfer 3 was a chem.
    Trying for no 2, we did 4x transfers (inc 3 chems) to get a sticky, and currently 10w. I have been on Dr M's protocol for this transfer, but to be honest I think it was me adding in aspirin at 12dpo that turned around what looked to be another chemical.
    Last 2 stims I have been on max dosage of Gonal (400/d) and menopur (600'd) from first injection. Cant recall stim 1 dosage.
    My clinic has never mentioned specific LH levels to me for trigger so can't help there, sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I haven’t been on here for ages.
    That’s amazing you are being a gestational carrier tortoise!

Uh I’ve become a problem case with “unexplained infertility”
    All the test I’ve had have come back normal.
    I had 6 transfers with 7 embryos at FF and had 1 x miscarriage and 4 x chemical pregnancies but the doctor still believed nothing was wrong.
    I’ve now changed to Genea and am under the care of Dr Matthias too.
    So much for thinking I just needed sperm!
    I didn’t think I would get to this point! Very stressful

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC #5

Hey, I haven’t been on here for ages.
    That’s amazing you are being a gestational carrier tortoise!

Uh I’ve become a problem case with “unexplained infertility”
    All the test I’ve had have come back normal.
    I had 6 transfers with 7 embryos at FF and had 1 x miscarriage and 4 x chemical pregnancies but the doctor still believed nothing was wrong.
    I’ve now changed to Genea and am under the care of Dr Matthias too.
    So much for thinking I just needed sperm!
    I didn’t think I would get to this point! Very stressful
    It’s a rewarding experience that’s for sure and touch wood but so far every thing has been smooth sailing which is what I really wanted for our friends (the intended parents).

I know last year would have been really stressful and it’s horrible to have unexplained infertility but also don’t forget we were almost in the same boat! We went through 8 embryos (from memory) all up (some didn’t survive thaw and some double transfers and one we left behind) at that same clinic and couldn’t understand the issue until we were told the embryo quality was the problem by our new FS. With the use of newer technology in creating the embryos at a more advanced clinic, both our girls were the result of the first transfer! By that point we weren’t convinced it would be an easy ride but a change of clinic and change of doctor was the only thing that we needed and that could be the same for you.

This is going to be your year.... it’s a new start and a new approach which means a different ending.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (15-01-2019)