Closed Thread
Page 99 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1156
  1. #981
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    663
    Thanked
    175
    Reviews
    0
    @FTMumma Fx for you! @JR03 another official congrats!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

    JR03  (23-07-2016)

  3. #982
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    0
    Congratulations to all the BFP!! 😊😊

    My temp was a nice 36.77 this morning - my temps keep rising and rising, hopefully s good sign 😊 who will be testing in the next week ?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (23-07-2016),CcegG  (23-07-2016)

  5. #983
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    5,673
    Thanked
    1,993
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Congratulations to all the BFP!!

    My temp was a nice 36.77 this morning - my temps keep rising and rising, hopefully s good sign who will be testing in the next week ?
    Woo hoo to the temps!

    I 'should' be, but I honestly don't think I'm pregnant, so may just wait and see if af shows.

    My bacon tasted weird this morning, not sure if that's a sign? Lol

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (23-07-2016),makingbabythree  (23-07-2016)

  7. #984
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Woo hoo to the temps!

    I 'should' be, but I honestly don't think I'm pregnant, so may just wait and see if af shows.

    My bacon tasted weird this morning, not sure if that's a sign? Lol
    I like your thinking lol

    Although you did say something smelt weird a few days ago, so maybe, just maybe!!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (23-07-2016)

  9. #985
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    5,673
    Thanked
    1,993
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    I like your thinking lol

    Although you did say something smelt weird a few days ago, so maybe, just maybe!!!!
    Haha yes my nails lol, the acrylic haha!

    In all honesty, I don't think ill get a bfp without help from a fs, so will just keep plodding along

  10. #986
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Haha yes my nails lol, the acrylic haha!

    In all honesty, I don't think ill get a bfp without help from a fs, so will just keep plodding along
    Post a pic of your nails

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (23-07-2016)

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    5,673
    Thanked
    1,993
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    New nails
    Attached Images

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    Aleethee  (23-07-2016),CcegG  (23-07-2016),crt22  (23-07-2016),makingbabythree  (23-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (23-07-2016)

  14. #988
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    5,673
    Thanked
    1,993
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Post a pic of your nails
    Haha just did

  15. #989
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't get a good pic of mine as my DP is driving like a lunatic and I'm in the passenger seat lolImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469252154.008559.jpg

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (23-07-2016),MUG81  (23-07-2016)

  17. #990
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    5,673
    Thanked
    1,993
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I can't get a good pic of mine as my DP is driving like a lunatic and I'm in the passenger seat lolAttachment 82828
    Ohhh pretty! Looks similar to the colour I had last time!

    Ps. Love your tattoos!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due july 2016
    By mush31bub1 in forum Tuggerah & Mardi region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 09:58
  2. Due July 2016
    By Moniphia in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 19:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SportsMed SubiacoSportsMed Subiaco's experienced physiotherapists offer a variety of exercise options for pregnant women and new mothers ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›