Closed Thread
Page 8 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1156
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,266
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked
    1,804
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    Lot of July babies here my bday is July 7th
    Fingers crossed it gives us all some extra luck!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    bubbamumma15  (21-06-2016)

  3. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,800
    Thanks
    3,389
    Thanked
    4,799
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies, AF has sort of started today, but I think I will count tomorrow as CD1. No idea when I'll be testing as my cycles aren't regular but once I ovulate I'll be able to add a testing date. Here's hoping this is the last month in a TTC thread for all of us 😊

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

    MUG81  (22-06-2016),rhee1980  (21-06-2016)

  5. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    2,060
    Thanks
    1,460
    Thanked
    938
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hi ladies, AF has sort of started today, but I think I will count tomorrow as CD1. No idea when I'll be testing as my cycles aren't regular but once I ovulate I'll be able to add a testing date. Here's hoping this is the last month in a TTC thread for all of us
    Sorry she showed up but GL for July

    AFM - 7dpo. I had a big increase in CM until 5do and funny cramps and I thought I was in with a real shot... But then CM dried up and cramping all but stopped... So now feeling a bit like maybe this isn't my month

    The only thing I am kinda noticing is a bit of an increase in needing to pee but maybe that has to do with Af being on her way?

    Can you really have an increase in urine this early as the baby wouldn't be pressing on your bladder or anything?!?!

  6. #74
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    1,478
    Thanked
    775
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    July is supposed to be our first serious month of ttc but last month I wasn't overly careful. For the past week my boobs have been extremely sore...they even hurt when I walk fast and I'm only a C cup...hurting more than usual for mid cycle. I hate that I'm analysing every pain/difference in my body! I keep wondering if I'm pregnant - AF is due on Sunday so hopefully that'll clear my mind either way. I didn't mean for June to be confusing.

    Hope everyone else is well

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    MUG81  (22-06-2016)

  8. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    916
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My birthday is the 10th July. I hope to get a BFP before then lol

  9. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    July is supposed to be our first serious month of ttc but last month I wasn't overly careful. For the past week my boobs have been extremely sore...they even hurt when I walk fast and I'm only a C cup...hurting more than usual for mid cycle. I hate that I'm analysing every pain/difference in my body! I keep wondering if I'm pregnant - AF is due on Sunday so hopefully that'll clear my mind either way. I didn't mean for June to be confusing.

    Hope everyone else is well
    Sounds very promising! That was one of my earliest signs last time

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (22-06-2016)

  11. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I've only had one cold sore in my life and it was my first pregnancy sign last bub. Well I've just woken up with what might be the beginnings of a cold sore! Trying not to get too excited about it as I'm only 4dpo, and feeling a bit crazy to be happy about getting a cold sore!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    MUG81  (22-06-2016)

  13. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    734
    Thanked
    537
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm going to sub (most likely I'll be joining after the weekend); 11dpo here, BFN this morning... AF due Saturday or Sunday.

  14. #79
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    I'd like to join, we weren't going to ttc for a few months but DH works away for long periods of time (has been 8 weeks this time) and is going to be home for O this month so as we never know when he is going to be home we will have a go, not getting too involved ie. no temping etc but dtd at roughly the right time! Testing would be around 16th.

  15. #80
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    1,478
    Thanked
    775
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaira View Post
    I'd like to join, we weren't going to ttc for a few months but DH works away for long periods of time (has been 8 weeks this time) and is going to be home for O this month so as we never know when he is going to be home we will have a go.
    Fx for you!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due july 2016
    By mush31bub1 in forum Tuggerah & Mardi region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:58
  2. Due July 2016
    By Moniphia in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›