Closed Thread
Page 28 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1156
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,878
    Thanks
    2,820
    Thanked
    4,121
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default July 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Those that use OPK's do they get gradually darker? Or just dark when O is coming??
    This is only my second month of using them so take my answer with a grain of salt, but yes mine gradually got darker over a couple of days.

    ETA today is cd10 and I have had a faint second line for the last 3 days.
    Last edited by JR03; 02-07-2016 at 18:21.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    801
    Thanked
    605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Those that use OPK's do they get gradually darker? Or just dark when O is coming??
    For me I get no more than a day of faint line before the dark line.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    So DH has finally come home this morning, I don't think I have O'd yet (not much ewcm as yet and I can usually feel ovulation). So we may have timing right after all. Not doing opk as this is only cycle 1 off the pill and we decided to take a 'relaxed' approach for the time being

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alphaira For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (02-07-2016),rhee1980  (02-07-2016)

  5. #274
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,125
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked
    1,713
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    This is only my second month of using them so take my answer with a grain of salt, but yes mine gradually got darker over a couple of days.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    For me I get no more than a day of faint line before the dark line.
    Thanks... I have been getting negatives & I'm CD12 so I'm starting to worry that I won't 'O' before DH goes back to work! Fingers crossed!

  6. #275
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    643
    Thanked
    174
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Thanks... I have been getting negatives & I'm CD12 so I'm starting to worry that I won't 'O' before DH goes back to work! Fingers crossed!
    What brand are you using?
    I used a cheap strip for 2 months and it got gradually darker. Using the advanced this month and when I pop the stick out I could see the left line was faint until all of the sudden bam! Dark!

  7. #276
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,125
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked
    1,713
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CcegG View Post
    What brand are you using?
    I used a cheap strip for 2 months and it got gradually darker. Using the advanced this month and when I pop the stick out I could see the left line was faint until all of the sudden bam! Dark!
    They are just internet cheapies... I might get a digital one & see if that helps?

  8. #277
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    4,761
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    They are just internet cheapies... I might get a digital one & see if that helps?
    I think the digi's you are meant to start earlier in your cycle (well the dual hormone one's - they pick up your individual hormone base )

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (03-07-2016)

  10. #278
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,125
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked
    1,713
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I think the digi's you are meant to start earlier in your cycle (well the dual hormone one's - they pick up your individual hormone base )
    Clearly I need to learn a lot more about this all!! Lol thanks!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (03-07-2016)

  12. #279
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    643
    Thanked
    174
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Clearly I need to learn a lot more about this all!! Lol thanks!
    But definitely be patient your first month. I don't ovulate until day 18-20.

  13. #280
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    4,761
    Thanked
    1,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Clearly I need to learn a lot more about this all!! Lol thanks!
    All good hun - I've only learnt from the wonderful ladies here

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    AmyEL  (03-07-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due july 2016
    By mush31bub1 in forum Tuggerah & Mardi region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:58
  2. Due July 2016
    By Moniphia in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Bbt chart thread #8Conception & Fertility General Chat
Dr Antony Lighten - Appreciation threadpregnancy and babies through IVF
Primary IVF SydneyConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›