ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    Wow @gemmaolsson that is quick! I started gonal f 450 three days before you, and will hopefully go for EPU on Tuesday... Good luck
    Wow! That's a huge amount your on! I was only on 150 for 8 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmaolsson View Post
    Wow! That's a huge amount your on! I was only on 150 for 8 days.
    This is my fourth full cycle - so I need a bit more oomph... I think I am probably older than you too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive been on 450 my last few cycles. Im 41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    This is my fourth full cycle - so I need a bit more oomph... I think I am probably older than you too?
    Ahhh ok. I am 29, 30 in October. TRC for 4 year and both my husband and I had all the testing and everything looks fine, so our infertility is unexplained. How old are you and how many cycles have you done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for day 5'ers for all of us!

Update from me ( first ever cycle):

My EPU on Saturday ended up with 3 eggs from 3 follicles (They were worried that one of them wasn't mature at extraction time, but it pulled through).

I got the phone call that all 3 fertilised via ICSI (It was a bit of a worry for us, as DH was having a few anxiety issues, to go along with his chronic illness that makes giving a deposit an issue on any given day, so there wasn't a lot for them to choose from)

So now its just waiting to hear if they continue to grow!

I'm more nervous for that news then I was for the actual EPU - that was easy as by comparison - they put me to sleep and I don't remember a thing from it....

I found that the Cetrotide & the Lutropin Alfa injections were worse than the trigger injection! A lot more itchy than the trigger and Gonal F. As it was my FS did tell me on the day of pick-up that should need to do another stim cycle, she would start me on a higher level Gonal F from the start - as it took too long for my body to react...

Best of luck to all of us

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashwinder For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmaolsson View Post
    Ahhh ok. I am 29, 30 in October. TRC for 4 year and both my husband and I had all the testing and everything looks fine, so our infertility is unexplained. How old are you and how many cycles have you done?
    I am 38 at the end of the year and have done 3 full cycles and 4 transfers. I started IVF due to mild endo and needing a sperm donor, so didn't expect any problems. A year later I'm still going and apparently my eggs are rubbish.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi to the new ladies, I hope you all have BFP's soon! It's really unfair that some can fall pregnant easily & others have to go through so much.

I've got an appointment with the nurses tomorrow to get my drugs & plan... Looking forward to getting things started, very nervous aswell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning. I had my ER yesterday morning. They got 16 good eggs which was nice. Not sure of the grade etc yet and hubby's sample looked great they said. They will call this morning to let us know how many fertilised, so fingers crossed!

I'm feeling pretty sore 😔 Feels like I have been stabbed in the stomach a few times. Will just be resting up today.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, we did our 4th fresh IVF back in 2009 which resulted in our 6 yr old (was twins, but we lost 1 at 11wks 3days) anyway after 7 long yrs we have embakred on a FET and (we still have 4 A grade D5 embies frozen) our transfer was last Friday 12th August 16 and I am 4dp5dt today ... I am currently 43 ..

I am going around the twist! .. I had AF dull achy pains day after transfer then nothing on sunday apart from a few stabbing pains that didn't last long ... then yesterday (monday) the AF dull achy pains came back and haven't left ... I don't remember this in 2009 ... the pains aren't bad enough to warrant taking panadol or anything just more annoying - and I'm annalysing every little pang, twinge etc ... it's really doing my head in

I'm teary, I'm tired ..... I've been testing since 1dp5dt - and yes of course all BFN but with our daughter's cycle i had a positive by now ..

the embryo's transferred on Friday were a B and C grade - pics attached of them starting to re-expand after thaw (both were grade A text book day 5 embryos when they were frozen in 2009)

I wish everyone in here luck .. I hope you don't mind me joining? back in 2009 i was part of a great forum but it closed down many years ago so this cycle I really have no-one (yeah I have hubby and family but they don't understand iykwim?)

13880240_10210705042241571_2883367759810969074_n.jpg 13902836_10210705042401575_760376098696425713_n.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pkgjmg For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (17-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

@gemmaolsson

16 eggs is great! Good luck with fertilisation
    Last edited by AmyEL; 16-08-2016 at 09:55.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

gemmaolsson  (16-08-2016)