+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 702
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    All the best AmyEL!

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,248
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked
    1,800
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    All the best AmyEL!
    You mean Ashwinder?? I'm not even close to BT!

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry yes I meant Ashwinder! My stim meds are definitely working now

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    Sorry yes I meant Ashwinder! My stim meds are definitely working now
    Thank you.

    Just got the call - my numbers are low (56 - should be 75/125) but there is a baby in the house!

    They wanted me to come back on Wednesday but I'm heading os for a wedding!

    I can't believe it!

    Sending prayers and sticky vibes to all of you xoxoxo

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashwinder For This Useful Post:

    jeb8303  (31-08-2016)

  6. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    1
    Hi ladies,

    Very bad news for me today, oestrogen levels were up above 8000 so they have cancelled my cycle as a precaution to avoid OHSS.

    I am pretty surprised about this as:
    1. I am not very young so my normal levels shouldn't be that high - I am 32
    2. I don't have PCOS
    3. I was only on a low dose of stims (150)

    Apparently it will be 6 weeks until we can start again or they may have even said to book in with the FS in 6 weeks to check the follies have come down, I was too upset to take in the information properly. DP is calling them back to double check as I can't face it again yet

    Looks like I am out for this cycle!! Taking some down time away from work this arvo due to not wanting to cry in front of my staff but as DP has said at least this will help them refine the treatment plan so it's perfect for next time I guess he's right .

    Will now focus on drinking tons of water and monitoring any pain or other OHSS symptoms!

    Good luck to everyone else, sounds like you are all going well xx

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,248
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked
    1,800
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
    Thank you.

    Just got the call - my numbers are low (56 - should be 75/125) but there is a baby in the house!

    They wanted me to come back on Wednesday but I'm heading os for a wedding!

    I can't believe it!

    Sending prayers and sticky vibes to all of you xoxoxo
    Congrats! Sending you sticky vibes!!!! & try enjoy the wedding! Weller do you get back?

  8. #127
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,248
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked
    1,800
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Hi ladies,

    Very bad news for me today, oestrogen levels were up above 8000 so they have cancelled my cycle as a precaution to avoid OHSS.

    I am pretty surprised about this as:
    1. I am not very young so my normal levels shouldn't be that high - I am 32
    2. I don't have PCOS
    3. I was only on a low dose of stims (150)

    Apparently it will be 6 weeks until we can start again or they may have even said to book in with the FS in 6 weeks to check the follies have come down, I was too upset to take in the information properly. DP is calling them back to double check as I can't face it again yet

    Looks like I am out for this cycle!! Taking some down time away from work this arvo due to not wanting to cry in front of my staff but as DP has said at least this will help them refine the treatment plan so it's perfect for next time I guess he's right .

    Will now focus on drinking tons of water and monitoring any pain or other OHSS symptoms!

    Good luck to everyone else, sounds like you are all going well xx
    So sorry nettz84 that sucks!!! You're DPis right though, they learn so much each cycle, fingers crossed the next cycle is your lucky one! Have a big glass of wine tonight & a hot relaxing bath!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    nettz84  (29-08-2016)

  10. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    @Ashwinder congratulations! Lots of prayers for you and the little embie for smooth sailing here onwards. Enjoy your overseas trip.

  11. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    @nettz84, sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled. I don't know much about you but just want to say that the next one will hopefully be much more calculated as your doses will be adjusted. We can't always predict how our bodies will respond to the meds. If I can ask, what day of the cycle were you when the last blood test was done?

    I also wanted to ask all of you when/what day of the cycle are your clinics doing he first blood test and scan to check levels/follicles? My clinic is doing it on day 10 which I think is very late considering I'm taking a higher dose of Gonal f this time (400) and also taking Luveris, Neupogen (and adding Orgalutran from tomorrow). Neupogen also raises white blood cells so I'd imagine they'd want to monitor the levels.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

    nettz84  (30-08-2016)

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    1
    @Mongol I was on day 6 of taking the stims, can't help but wonder if this could have been avoided if I was monitored earlier. I think I will be asking for more regular monitoring next time. Then the plan would have been first scan on day 7 of stims which I guess is about average. Day 10 does sound late to me! Have your clinic explained the reasons to you?


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC - May, 2016 #2
    By Lovemysons in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 21:45
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  3. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 18:07

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Be In BlossomWe offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›