Results 341 to 350 of 1193
15-06-2016 13:40 #341
15-06-2016 14:21 #342
15-06-2016 14:25 #343
15-06-2016 15:03 #344The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
-@Maxwellsmum - As soon as AF turns up!!!!
-@Tinachris - Starting stim's 23/6
- @ange1111 - Day 5 transfer 26/5
-@40NotOut -Day 5 transfer
- @MissDa - Day 5 transfer 14/5
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
15-06-2016 15:06 #345
Thanks for the shout out!!
Hope your wee furbaby is settling in a bit better now!!
Have a lovely trip...will you be seeing our @Blossom74 while you're up that way???
If so, perhaps she'll bake on of her famous cakes/scones for you!!!
15-06-2016 19:51 #346
Tahli. Dp is not super excited about going as he hates the inability of me to give him exact dates to tell his work right now. He's a always stick to the rules and avoid upheaval kind of guy. I hope he'll feel better once we can confirm more however I feel like it will very very difficult for either of us to relax for quite some time. How early did you know the exact dates of travel? How did you manage booking flights and accommodation? I'm still going on the chance of my super coming through by mid August or at all. If it doesn't come through I'm not sure what I'll do (but trying not to think about that). Have to now take my super because dps will mean he has to pay more child support. Honestly can we get a break please?!?!? Psychiatrist today deemed me nutty enough to get my super and charged me $450 for the privilege. My stress levels are astronomical.
15-06-2016 19:57 #347
Hugs to you @ceaserdust you'll get there in the end xo
15-06-2016 20:16 #348Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2016
Hi - having trouble keeping up with the thread! Hugs for those that need them, and congratulations for anyone with good news. @Caeserdust good to hear the psych declared you nutty, hoping I am nutty enough too
I had an appointment with my FS yesterday to discuss the last failed cycle and the new plan - unfortunately he is not too optimistic that I will succeed in getting pregnant. The 3 cycle results plus my low reserve indicate it is too late for me, my eggs are just no good. I am already on the highest meds he will give. I am giving DHEA another go and am accessing my super for a cycle in August. If that doesn't work I am considering discussing donor eggs with him, or perhaps a consult with Waz (a last ditch effort). So until then I wait - and also add more vitamins to the handfuls I already take...
16-06-2016 00:07 #349Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
16-06-2016 07:17 #350Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2015
@Charlie74 - Rhodes is lovely, hope the weather is great.
I think it's really hard to decide. I have finally got one PGD normal and this is it for me - no more cycles so I have one shot. I am probably going to do an FET next week - going to see FS this morning cd 12 to see what's happening with lining. If my lining isn't optimal I'll pull the plug til next month. It feels too soon for the FET but I know I just want to put it off because I know it's my only chance and once I do it and if it fails that's it. I Could have transferred last month just after I got my results but didn't - because I am scared - once I do the FET all chances and hope are gone, but whilst I'm sitting here with one PGD normal I still have hope IYKWIM.
I think you are probably feeling similar.
It really depends on whether you think you'd be in the right mindset 2 weeks after you get back. But I think at some point you have to bite the bullet and do it. If your appointment with Wazza is Sept wouldn't it be better to have done your FET first and hopefully you won't need that appointment or are you thinking of getting Wazza to do the FET?
Baby SensoryBaby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes offer ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Masterchef 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Am I pregnant?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Primary CMVPregnancy Health Issues
Funny Sayings and quotes that make you laughGames & fun stuff