great news @MissDa.
a blast is always a good chance @40not out
keep going embies!
Results 281 to 290 of 1193
12-06-2016 12:22 #281Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
12-06-2016 12:40 #282
12-06-2016 12:44 #283
12-06-2016 12:45 #284
12-06-2016 12:47 #285
12-06-2016 12:49 #286The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - 1xembryo for transfer
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - Day 5 transfer 26/5
-@40NotOut -Day 5 transfer
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Molros - EDD - 30 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
12-06-2016 12:50 #287
13-06-2016 09:37 #288
The roller coaster continues, only at 8 cells today, not where they want it be, she said it will either stop or catch up overnight. She said they don't usually transfer unless it is at morula stage, I said that along as it's still doing something I still want to transfer.
So I have to call my boss and take tomorrow off even though transfer may not happen.
Another sleepless night!!!!
13-06-2016 10:21 #289
@MissDa I will keep everything crosse that your embie has a growth spurt today.
I absolutely understand wanting to transfer even if it's not a morula. We had a 10 cell embie the we transferred on one round. We felt like we needed to give everything a chance. My acupuncturist also told us of a lady she met who was told not to bother with transferring embies that were behind. She insisted however (had to tell the clinic they were her's and she would do what she liked) and ended up with a BFP. If it's still growing then you're in with a chance.
13-06-2016 11:51 #290Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2016
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
LATESTHow to get your kids to bring home empty lunch boxesIs the secret to saving for your child’s education in your home loan?Games to play with your baby – newborn to 12 months
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Folice Acid QuestionMedicines & Herbal Remedies During Pregnancy
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
What age can teenagers consent to flu needles?Immunisation & Vaccines
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Best pregnancy test for PCOSConception & Fertility General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
IUI - first time fertility treatmentNon-IVF fertility assistance
My lonely only - any adviceGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Finding My Cooking MojoGeneral Chat