Results 111 to 120 of 1193
06-06-2016 10:31 #111
06-06-2016 10:35 #112The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @skye76 - start stims 19/5 for June EPU/transfer
- @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!...FET June
- @Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece in June
- @MissDa - DE cycle underway - EPU 8/6
- @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
- @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June
- @Twiglets - FET
- @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
- @Precious40- BFP!- Viability scan-26/5-singleton
- @Molros - BFP! Viability scan - singleton
- @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!
- @Deskar - scan to determine reason for slow HCG rise
- @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
- @winsor - EDA
- @tuxcat - Meeting Donor 6/6
- @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/5
- @Corbes - EDD 17/7
- @Lolly99 - C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
- @Bongley- DD: 1st September
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 25 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
- @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece
- @midnite01 - Cycling
- @Charlie74 - OE FET
- @Rhino - DE ? end of August
- @tuxcat - DE Cycle
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle
- @Caesardust - DE Cycle
- @amie999 - DE
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-06-2016 at 11:46.
The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:
06-06-2016 10:37 #113
06-06-2016 10:39 #114
06-06-2016 12:10 #115
@Apples1234 Sorry, meant to reply to this earlier. Have you tried different FET protocols? I did two programmed FETs with PGD normal embryos that didn't work (estrogen and progesterone tablets with a transfer on day 20). So my doc switched me to a stimulated protocol, jabbing puregon and an Ovidrel trigger when the follicle(s) are ripe to create an ovulation then FET on DPO5. I got my BFP with the stimulated cycle.
Yeah, I'd stay on the immune meds in case they help.
Last edited by Bongley; 06-06-2016 at 12:20.
06-06-2016 12:12 #116Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2015
- Brisbane, Queensland
06-06-2016 12:21 #117
06-06-2016 12:24 #118
06-06-2016 12:28 #119Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2014
06-06-2016 14:10 #120
IVF over 40 #33
Hey ladies, just driving back after a gorgeous lunch with our donor and her hubby. Was lovely and they are both really lovely people, we feel really blessed!! So it was just really nice to meet face to face since we will be experiencing intimate stuff with each other.
We had a nice weekend and it was raining cats and dogs but we saw some great art and ate and drank some nice stuff! Next step is the initial appointments in a couple of weeks time and the counseling.
Thanks for all the well wishes xx
Sudocrem / InfacolSudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
How long would you leave your 8 (almost 9) year old at home alone?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Would you breastfeed in public?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
2.5yo hitting/pushing (possible ASD)Discipline & behaviour
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Show me your lunchbox 2017!!Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
Adelaide Hubbers #2Adelaide
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat