+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aloria I know lol if only we could plan on it as a sure thing.... the last month we conceived I was honestly thinking, ok next month we need to BD 1 week before ovulation, and then wait to BD again until I get a peak on my OPK. I even put a reminder on my calendar lol! We do what we have to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @CcegG,
    Just thought I'd give you the good news - we've been BD'ing 3 and 4 times in the month over Dec & Jan - HUGE success in that department. We've got the technique right & can DTD about every 4 days. AMAZING!!

Ironically, I got a BFP this month (yesterday) from just a single BD session about 5 days before O. We honestly thought we'd missed it this month because DH was sick all during my fertile days so DTD was a no-go. But there you have it. Good news all around!!

For anyone else struggling in this area, know you are NOT alone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aloria that's FANTASTIC news all around! You and DH found your groove! That's incredible about the BFP. It truly only takes one well placed time, as both of our pregnancies go to show! Congratulations!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

Aloria  (27-02-2017)