+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    611
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still bfn at 10dpo, losing hope now
    Where is everyone else at?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    2,028
    Thanks
    1,374
    Thanked
    905
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing to see some more BFPs ladies

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked
    105
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies I didn't get involved this month as it was my last cycle before starting fertility treatment, didn't really think much about this month at all. No OPKs, no stress. I went and bought the fertility drugs to get ready for next cycle and was waiting for my period to arrive so I could start the tablets. Well this morning it still hasn't arrived so I decided to test. Well there were two solid pink lines! I am still in shock and can't really believe it. We only had one crack at it this month and took a very laid back approach and got our BFP. It has taken a full 12 months to finally conceive our second bub. I do hope it's a sticky one. Will jump into the Feb due in group next week, once I am a bit more certain. Congrats to all those who have got there BFPs and don't loose hope to those that are still waiting. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464669447.910174.jpg

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

    Adoralicious  (31-05-2016),Bel0v3d  (31-05-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (31-05-2016),brooke87  (31-05-2016),Lovemysons  (31-05-2016),mmaf  (31-05-2016),MUG81  (31-05-2016)

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,304
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked
    222
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    Hi Ladies I didn't get involved this month as it was my last cycle before starting fertility treatment, didn't really think much about this month at all. No OPKs, no stress. I went and bought the fertility drugs to get ready for next cycle and was waiting for my period to arrive so I could start the tablets. Well this morning it still hasn't arrived so I decided to test. Well there were two solid pink lines! I am still in shock and can't really believe it. We only had one crack at it this month and took a very laid back approach and got our BFP. It has taken a full 12 months to finally conceive our second bub. I do hope it's a sticky one. Will jump into the Feb due in group next week, once I am a bit more certain. Congrats to all those who have got there BFPs and don't loose hope to those that are still waiting. Attachment 81679
    Congrats Tassiemummy!!! Great news

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

    Tassiemummy  (31-05-2016)

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked
    162
    Reviews
    0
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464675053.977177.jpg
    I couldn't be wait and so I did frer and a ic test and got BFP this morning at 9dpo it's hard to see but both tests have faint lines on them

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (01-06-2016),Lovemysons  (31-05-2016)

  9. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    5,483
    Thanked
    1,851
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    Hi Ladies I didn't get involved this month as it was my last cycle before starting fertility treatment, didn't really think much about this month at all. No OPKs, no stress. I went and bought the fertility drugs to get ready for next cycle and was waiting for my period to arrive so I could start the tablets. Well this morning it still hasn't arrived so I decided to test. Well there were two solid pink lines! I am still in shock and can't really believe it. We only had one crack at it this month and took a very laid back approach and got our BFP. It has taken a full 12 months to finally conceive our second bub. I do hope it's a sticky one. Will jump into the Feb due in group next week, once I am a bit more certain. Congrats to all those who have got there BFPs and don't loose hope to those that are still waiting. Attachment 81679
    Congrats!!!! Good luck for the next 9 months. Very positive test!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    Tassiemummy  (31-05-2016)

  11. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    5,483
    Thanked
    1,851
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Attachment 81683
    I couldn't be wait and so I did frer and a ic test and got BFP this morning at 9dpo it's hard to see but both tests have faint lines on them
    Congrats, I can't see a line, but bubhub is bad for uploads

  12. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked
    162
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Congrats, I can't see a line, but bubhub is bad for uploads
    Thanks and yeh it's not a very good pic. I'm going to do another test in a couple of days to see if the line gets darker

  13. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    Hi Ladies I didn't get involved this month as it was my last cycle before starting fertility treatment, didn't really think much about this month at all. No OPKs, no stress. I went and bought the fertility drugs to get ready for next cycle and was waiting for my period to arrive so I could start the tablets. Well this morning it still hasn't arrived so I decided to test. Well there were two solid pink lines! I am still in shock and can't really believe it. We only had one crack at it this month and took a very laid back approach and got our BFP. It has taken a full 12 months to finally conceive our second bub. I do hope it's a sticky one. Will jump into the Feb due in group next week, once I am a bit more certain. Congrats to all those who have got there BFPs and don't loose hope to those that are still waiting. Attachment 81679
    Congrats what strong lines

  14. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Still bfn at 10dpo, losing hope now
    Where is everyone else at?
    5dpo maybe 4 lol will test in a week.
    Don't count your self out till af arrives !


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016 #2
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:24
  2. IVF/FET Jan Feb 2016
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 1073
    Last Post: 15-02-2016, 12:59
  3. anyone out there due aug 2016
    By spicyfitness in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-01-2016, 12:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Avoid name due to po@n star?Choosing Baby Names
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
First outing with new babyGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
What would you do to come up moneyGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Half normal IVF Half ISCI???Conception & Fertility General Chat
Need adviceIntroductions
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›