Closed Thread
Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 970
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,032
    Thanks
    37,046
    Thanked
    20,402
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by calypso75 View Post
    @Deskar I am not sure when your scan was but I hope it has given you some answers. Thinking of you.

    Thinking of you too Luv

    I'm not sure if your scan was today or tomorrow???

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (01-06-2016),tuxcat  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  3. #842
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,032
    Thanks
    37,046
    Thanked
    20,402
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call



    May
    Cycling

    @skye76 - start stims 19/5
    @Green lady- 1xPGD Normal!!!

    @ange1111 - day 5 transfer 26/5
    @
    Lucky8 - 24/5 - start meds in preparation for DE in Greece!!!
    @MissDa - DE cycle underway - ? transfer 8/6


    TWTorture




    Graduates

    @MamaKes- BT 3/5 - BFP! - singleton
    @Precious40- BFP!- Viability scan-26/5-singleton
    @Gen72- BT 2/5 - BFP!
    @Gagingi - BFP! Viability scan - singleton
    @Molros - BFP! Viability scan - singleton
    @tegs26 Zlin DE - BFP!



    TLC

    @infinity888
    @Caesardust
    @Summer
    @calypso75
    @Twiglets
    @Maxwellsmum
    @Bradders




    Procedures
    @Deskar - scan to determine reason for slow HCG rise



    Awaiting DE

    @Blossom74 - EDA - PD found 8/5
    @winsor - EDA
    @tuxcat - meeting PD early June
    @Rhino - Deciding on o/seas options with DH




    Babies due

    @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/5
    @faithandhopellove - Induction 30th May




    June
    @midnite01- Start stims 1/6
    @ECM1981 - CT DE ? EPU 9/10th June
    @Lastchance75 - USA FET 13th June




    July

    @Corbes -EDD 17/7
    @Lolly99 -C section 30/ 7 (B/G twins)
    @Tinachris - Start stims - TBA
    @Lucky8 - Depart for Greece



    August

    @Charlie74 - OE FET
    @Rhino - DE ? end of August



    September

    @Bongley - due date: 1st



    October
    @Amie999 - DE
    @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th




    November




    December
    @AnnaMM - EDD 19th

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (01-06-2016),calypso75  (31-05-2016),Rhino  (01-06-2016),Tinachris  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  5. #843
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,032
    Thanks
    37,046
    Thanked
    20,402
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Have to post the Roll Call every now and again or else we'll bloody lose it Ladies this thread moves so fast at times!!!

    Right!! Still stalking for "Breaking Baby News" @faithandhopellove

    @ange1111 How are you going Luv???
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 31-05-2016 at 18:24.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (01-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Rhino  (31-05-2016),Tinachris  (31-05-2016),tuxcat  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  7. #844
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tegs26 View Post
    Lmao so my DH goes down to the supermarket and buys me some pads with some fruit etc and he comes back and tells me that the people in the store were laughing at him cause he was buying pads. He then says to me in his most manly voice it takes a real man to buy pads!!' Bahahahaha I said it does it takes a real man who loves his wife and supports her thru this Experience!!! He is so proud of himself lol

    nice work to your DH. you're right. and it's good to give them a something to do to help out too

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Blossom74  (01-06-2016),Tinachris  (31-05-2016)

  9. #845
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @tegs26 I'm so relieved for you, there is nothing worse than having something like that to stress you out, especially being in Florence!! I hope you still get to take in the glorious city that it is, I can't remember the name of the piazza where all the amazing statues are..in that golden afternoon light it's truly beautiful! Hi five for DH


    lots of valid points about the show last night, it was very negative, DH commented on how depressing it was. I was saying to him that it's a completely different story for the people on the inside of it all, it's the same as people who are wanting to try anything for cancer or life threatening illness, it feels the same I think, you really feel like everything is at stake, and so I just feel like it's hard for anyone outside of that to really understand. I do think there are many couples, esp women who just do not want to hear the hard cold truth, we've all been there, who the fruck does. You do feel like you will be different, I did. And in many ways I feel like it was good that you didn't hear the success stories because you always do, what you don't hear about are the people who slog it out for years with no results. Like me. I was 36 when we started ttc. That girl who was 28.. So I think in that way it was stuff people need to hear about. It would be great to hear more about egg donation and that was my first thought about Julia who stopped without success, I feel like writing to her, because she seemed so lovely and lonely in it all, we all have this group and I feel sorry that she didn't seem to have something like that.

    Im rambling but I just felt for all the people going through this, and I can only imagine the frucked up comments on FB..social media brings out so much ugliness. I closed down my FB app last night before it as I'm going thru an angry phase! I think the cycle remnants have been hitting me this week. I'll get over it, for now I'm drinking champagne! Haha. Grrrrr.

    I want some beautiful baby news...where is she.. @faithandhopellove! Xx



    Sorry I haven't really replied to anyone really, tomorrow I have more time again..and less alcohol

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Blossom74  (01-06-2016),Bongley  (31-05-2016),calypso75  (31-05-2016),Charlie74  (01-06-2016),faithandhopellove  (01-06-2016),Tinachris  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  11. #846
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the roll calls @BlondeinBrisvegas..you legend you I'm constantly forgetting what's what

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Blossom74  (01-06-2016),Rhino  (01-06-2016),Tinachris  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  13. #847
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks
    1,839
    Thanked
    3,930
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sometimes i do that too I like having my head under a rock @Maxwellsmum the world can be a distressing place XO

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016),Blossom74  (01-06-2016),Maxwellsmum  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  15. #848
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,032
    Thanks
    37,046
    Thanked
    20,402
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    @tegs26 I'm so relieved for you, there is nothing worse than having something like that to stress you out, especially being in Florence!! I hope you still get to take in the glorious city that it is, I can't remember the name of the piazza where all the amazing statues are..in that golden afternoon light it's truly beautiful! Hi five for DH


    lots of valid points about the show last night, it was very negative, DH commented on how depressing it was. I was saying to him that it's a completely different story for the people on the inside of it all, it's the same as people who are wanting to try anything for cancer or life threatening illness, it feels the same I think, you really feel like everything is at stake, and so I just feel like it's hard for anyone outside of that to really understand. I do think there are many couples, esp women who just do not want to hear the hard cold truth, we've all been there, who the fruck does. You do feel like you will be different, I did. And in many ways I feel like it was good that you didn't hear the success stories because you always do, what you don't hear about are the people who slog it out for years with no results. Like me. I was 36 when we started ttc. That girl who was 28.. So I think in that way it was stuff people need to hear about. It would be great to hear more about egg donation and that was my first thought about Julia who stopped without success, I feel like writing to her, because she seemed so lovely and lonely in it all, we all have this group and I feel sorry that she didn't seem to have something like that.

    Im rambling but I just felt for all the people going through this, and I can only imagine the frucked up comments on FB..social media brings out so much ugliness. I closed down my FB app last night before it as I'm going thru an angry phase! I think the cycle remnants have been hitting me this week. I'll get over it, for now I'm drinking champagne! Haha. Grrrrr.

    I want some beautiful baby news...where is she.. @faithandhopellove! Xx



    Sorry I haven't really replied to anyone really, tomorrow I have more time again..and less alcohol


    Aaaah, fruck it Luv!!!.....It's champers Pats!!! Get stuck into it I say!!!


    Have a few flutes for me while you're at it!!!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (01-06-2016),tuxcat  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  17. #849
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,032
    Thanks
    37,046
    Thanked
    20,402
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    Thanks for the roll calls @BlondeinBrisvegas..you legend you I'm constantly forgetting what's what

    So am I, hence the constant reposting!!!

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (01-06-2016),tuxcat  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)

  19. #850
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    9,032
    Thanks
    37,046
    Thanked
    20,402
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Sometimes i do that too I like having my head under a rock @Maxwellsmum the world can be a distressing place XO

    Humans are the frucking worst species there is...the absolute cruellest animal on earth!!

    It's no wonder I frucking loathe and despise and yes...absolutely hate some people with a passion!!!

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (01-06-2016),calypso75  (31-05-2016),Tinachris  (01-06-2016),tuxcat  (31-05-2016),winsor  (31-05-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Positive clearblue but negative first response?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Positive or too faint?Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
OhssIVF
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›