+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks Shelby. I think so. I'm not very good on this forum. Thank you.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Lastchance, can I email you or do you think it's ok to ask some questions on here?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Shelby, I've tried pming back but I'm not sure it's sending. Did you get it?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterD View Post
    Shelby, I've tried pming back but I'm not sure it's sending. Did you get it?
    Yep and I replied

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    1,385
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can email me if you like.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Thanks
    2,955
    Thanked
    1,411
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd be interested to read questions and answers on here. Despite initial warnings there are obviously quite a few people on here interested in the topic and there are lots of issues that people disagree about on BH so I don't see a problem.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

    KitiK  (21-05-2016),littleriv  (20-05-2016)

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked
    1,385
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy to answer any questions you have @BettyW.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    730
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I'd be interested to read questions and answers on here. Despite initial warnings there are obviously quite a few people on here interested in the topic and there are lots of issues that people disagree about on BH so I don't see a problem.
    Me too!

    I fully agree to each their own.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    10,495
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked
    9,006
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I think I was the only one who gave a "warning". If people want to talk about it they can, but the last time it was discussed it went bad very quickly as for many on here struggling with infertility or recurrent miscarriage the idea of gender selection is difficult to get your head around.

    I'm not the decision maker though about what people can and can't discuss. Just be prepared for people to find it difficult.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

    LaDiDah  (20-05-2016),VicPark  (20-05-2016)

  12. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,067
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked
    12,964
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

    Default Gender selection in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I think I was the only one who gave a "warning". If people want to talk about it they can, but the last time it was discussed it went bad very quickly as for many on here struggling with infertility or recurrent miscarriage the idea of gender selection is difficult to get your head around.

    I'm not the decision maker though about what people can and can't discuss. Just be prepared for people to find it difficult.
    I think a warning was a good idea. Many (myself included) don't understand/empathise with gender selection unless there are medical considerations. I will leave it at that.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

    BettyV  (21-05-2016),LaDiDah  (20-05-2016),Tinkers  (20-05-2016)


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PGD Gender Selection
    By Liana2B in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-12-2015, 18:53
  2. Questions re gender selection via IVF
    By BettyW in forum IVF
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-11-2015, 23:32
  3. What was the gender??
    By ever in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 07:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and BroadwayPregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›