+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Good onyou - sound like a great Auntie.

Can I ask what was stopping you from upping it from one weekend per fortnight to 2 x nights every week?
    Honestly... probably booze and parties Perhaps grandma is past that stage??

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (13-12-2016),HollyGolightly81  (13-12-2016),VicPark  (13-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rachael Finch made headlines earlier this year after making comments about her unique child-care set up.

In May Sunday Style quoted Rachael as saying: “Every weekend (Violet) goes to Mish’s mum’s house and we get our weekend to ourselves. I think that’s incredibly healthy for the relationship.”

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

When ******* caught up with the 28-year-old model she was quick to point out the truth about her ‘part-time’ parenting arrangement, which she says was ‘completely exaggerated.’

She explained to *******: “She doesn’t go to her grandma’s every weekend, that quote was completely exaggerated.”

“Some weekends when it works for us and when it works for her grandma, she will spend Friday night and Saturday there and we’ll pick her up on Sunday, so some weekends yep she gets to see her grandma and every other time she’s with us,” she said.

Rachael and her husband Michael Miziner are both busy with thriving careers and not one day is the same in their household.

The former Miss Universe Australia is incredibly grateful that they have family around who are more than happy to look after Violet.

“I think having your family help raise your child is the most important part, I’d prefer that over someone I don’t know. We’re lucky enough to be able to be in that instance where we do have family around that can help,” she said.

At seven months pregnant Rachael has just finished writing a book titled Happy, Healthy, Strong that has just hit shelves.

Rachael admits she “craves feeling amazing” and wanted to get more in tune with her body, and captured all of these feelings in her book which she has been working on for a few years now.

The pages are filled with snaps in her in the kitchen with Mish and Violet and she said she loved having them on set.

“As much as the actual project was incredible to work on, that photoshoot and I guess to spend time with them on what was such a special shoot was pretty unique,” she explained.

She had had more morning sickness than her first and admitted her second pregnancy “started off a bit rocky.”

But now she’s got her energy back, and she definitely needs it to juggle everything on her plate - including her energetic daughter who can’t wait to be a big sister.

“She’s very excited, she listens to the belly most nights, she puts her ear next to it on my belly,” Rachael explained.

“I keep saying ‘are you going to have a sister or a brother?’ because we don’t know the sex yet and she keeps saying ‘sister sister, I want a baby sister,’ so let’s see what happens!” she said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Copied and pasted, because it's from a blocked website.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There goes VP's vision of Finch getting it on with hubby and doing her beauty regime all weekend every weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel bad for her that she's been so crucified over an exaggerated quote (which she literally cleared up the day after the original article was published)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    if my parents would have ds one night a week every week I Would jump at it. doesn't make me a bad mum. I just need a break sometimes too. good on her if it works for them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    I feel bad for her that she's been so crucified over an exaggerated quote (which she literally cleared up the day after the original article was published)
    I don't recall her saying it was exaggerated the day after the article. But sounds like she has cleared it up now and if it's not every single weekend, my tune definitely changes and I'm more than happy to admit that.