+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd rub her *** nose in it if she ever tried to suggest that again.

Arrrrrgh that makes me mad for you!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misho For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (26-06-2016),MrsTugs  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    This has totally reinforced our decision that he will NOT go stay with them for a long time. I'm thinking about five years old. I just can't even...
    😳😳😳😳😳 I'd be thinking 15 in your shoes! That's awful.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    totally fair enough too!!

even then I'd be a bit worried. I just can't fathom who'd ever suggest such a thing. it seems medieval?
    Pretty sure I have family members who would think this is appropriate 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    😳😳😳😳😳 I'd be thinking 15 in your shoes! That's awful.
    Yes I'm thinking 15 to 20 too! Poo on walls and carpet is yuck but rubbing his nose in it WOW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default SH!T my MIL says #2

It makes me sick to even think about it. I could never do that to my beautiful boy. He trusts us and it would be so incredibly abusive to do that to him. Not to mention would almost certainly be a scarring experience. I can't think about it too hard because it's making me super ragey and the drama of going off my trolley at her isn't worth it!

I'll save that for the next time they ask him to stay (which they've now started passive aggressively asking DS instead of us!). If she tries to play it off that it was a joke, I'll say that I don't care, anyone who even jokes about that can't be trusted to look after him! Not to mention what would they do if he did it at their house!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (17-05-2016),MrsTugs  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need to vent im mil is driving me crazy a message every day "have this baby today please" this is her 4th grandchild and can feel the excitement being taking away for me as this is my first baby. She came over yesterday askng if i was going to have this baby anytime soon and that is seems to be taking forever. Glad she feels that way would hate her to be me right now. She really wants baby here today because its her mums birthday no way baby is coming today. Im starting to feel like the only person i feel comfortable talking to about my pregnancy is my mum seems she is the only one that knows what im going through. 38weeks + 4 days baby will come when baby is ready grrrr!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg you're not even due yet, shut up woman!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Ruby_Tuesday15  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats what i thought but i can say anything because hubby will have a go at me for it just really annoying!! If i was over due ok but still you dont go saying **** like that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so angry for you @Apple iPhart6 !!

I would be keeping those comments in my back pocket for when they ask to have him. I'd respond with 'No. Do you really think I'd let anyone who thinks it's appropriate to smack him and rub his nose in faeces?"

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is probably stupid but my mil thanks other people for bringing us things/presents/ coming to our kids parties etc. I know she s very nice and polite but I have thanked the person for bringing me a present ... also I ****ed my self laughing when she said she s being silly with our kids to relate to them. I think she takes being grandma.way to serious lol Also she wonders how I used to settle my babies when they wouldnt settle with her? Umm maybe because I am their mum?