+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 823
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    803
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked
    219
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    7th June, Eolas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eolas View Post
    I'll be testing in June, probably around the 7th of May?

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha.... yes! 7th of June :P

    Little one is having a rough sleeping patch and I obviously need a little more sleep

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,331
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked
    2,831
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm quietly leaving here as I got my bfp yesterday! Hope to see some of you very soon in the feb dig xx

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    BabyG4  (25-05-2016),Eolas  (25-05-2016),Kitzycat  (25-05-2016),Lizzy083  (25-05-2016),peanutoven  (26-05-2016)

  5. #84
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    30
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies

    Congrats the Scientist on your bfp !

    Hope it's ok for me to join in ! I'm new to this TTC as my girls were IVF babies and I had doctors just telling me what to do and when this time no such help so thought I'd ask the real experts about OPKs and if you guys can tell me would you consider this a positive OPK test I took this morning hope I'm posting in the right forum topic 🙃

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464121990.135175.jpg

  6. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    734
    Thanked
    537
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies... we are TTC #3 after a 5 year gap, we have a 6 year old and nearly 5 year old... This will be our third cycle, which is hard because both girls happened first go! My cycles have been a bit funny this time around, so I thought maybe I would try some OPKs, have never used them before, so which ones do you all use?

  7. #86
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm quietly leaving here as I got my bfp yesterday! Hope to see some of you very soon in the feb dig xx
    Congratulations!!!

  8. #87
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinMummaLove View Post
    Hi Ladies

    Congrats the Scientist on your bfp !

    Hope it's ok for me to join in ! I'm new to this TTC as my girls were IVF babies and I had doctors just telling me what to do and when this time no such help so thought I'd ask the real experts about OPKs and if you guys can tell me would you consider this a positive OPK test I took this morning hope I'm posting in the right forum topic 🙃

    Attachment 81508
    Looks like a positive to me! It's almost the same color as the test line so ovulation must be close 👍

  9. #88
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Morning ladies... we are TTC #3 after a 5 year gap, we have a 6 year old and nearly 5 year old... This will be our third cycle, which is hard because both girls happened first go! My cycles have been a bit funny this time around, so I thought maybe I would try some OPKs, have never used them before, so which ones do you all use?
    I found the clear blue digital ovulation OPKs easier even if it is a little bit more expensive , I could never get a full positive with the first response OPKs

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (25-05-2016)

  11. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,331
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked
    2,831
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    I found the clear blue digital ovulation OPKs easier even if it is a little bit more expensive , I could never get a full positive with the first response OPKs
    I agree, as I said in the May thread ☺️

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (25-05-2016)

  13. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    694
    Thanks
    734
    Thanked
    537
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I agree, as I said in the May thread ☺️
    You're too funny! x


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET May-June 2016
    By Kookii in forum IVF
    Replies: 1132
    Last Post: 29-06-2016, 21:05
  2. IVF babies due june 2016
    By sarah1982 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 31-05-2016, 10:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Ultimate SleepHad a wonderful, uninterrupted sleep? Luxury Australian made, hypoallergenic & machine washable products so everyone ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›