Closed Thread
Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I can't start again this month apparently fsh too high again that's two months in a row so depressing I'm at work right now and just got the call just want to go home

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh.... sorry to hear that @clucky14! I was getting all excited for you. Big hugs hun... fsh still being high sounds since it's been 2 months! Did they say what you can do to bring it down in the time being? Will you try Vitex like @tjuls did?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn erased my whole message by mistake! grr

Just wanted to ask you @VickyP when is your next scan again?
    Last edited by LillyM; 12-05-2016 at 16:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @clucky14 . Thats horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that!
    Have they advised you of what you can take to lower ur fsh? If not, I would recommend Vitex. Try Vitex for a month and see if it helps but thats entirely up to you.
    We can be sideline buddies together with @hopefulangel1987 and kill it in June

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao @LillyM.. Oh my what an imagination u have! Haha
    Yes DrG is a lovely person but she hasn't got one ounce of pple skills what so ever.
    Is it too forward to ask the nurse if there is any possibility of changing FS within the clinic? Haha.. I much prefer Dr MacDonald or Dr Lukic, at least they respond to how are u? Haha

Yes more waiting and its sucks!! I wonder if the full fee clinics have this 1mnth break after a back to back FET? :?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @clucky14, I'm so sorry to hear that! I was reading the earlier pages and was hoping for you to get underway this month!! Hopefully your fsh will be ok next cycle and in the meantime, stay positive and go home for the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the first I'm hearing of vitex I will definitely give it a try. I asked if there was anything I could do by nurse said not really but I will try vitex out which brand did you use ??
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    oh @clucky14 . Thats horrible! I'm so sorry to hear that!
    Have they advised you of what you can take to lower ur fsh? If not, I would recommend Vitex. Try Vitex for a month and see if it helps but thats entirely up to you.
    We can be sideline buddies together with @hopefulangel1987 and kill it in June

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls - damn 31day rule!! Sorry your appointment this morning was so rushed and frustrating. At least there is one change and you will up your progesterone next FET. I bet that's the missing link to your BFP! You're going to get there ☺️. As for changing FS - I was advised that once you're assigned one, you cannot change...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (12-05-2016),tjuls  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. Just so dissapointed feeling like its never going to happen just hope it's not like this again next month then I don't know what will happen just don't know if this is a permanent hormone issue or what
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    Oh @clucky14, I'm so sorry to hear that! I was reading the earlier pages and was hoping for you to get underway this month!! Hopefully your fsh will be ok next cycle and in the meantime, stay positive and go home for the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14- I'm using the Thomson's brand as they were out of Blackmores. I think the brand doesn't matter as long as it's the 1g dose. Good luck I hope it works as well for u as it did for me.
    @Mimimoo thank you for answering my question regarding changing FS. That's a bummer!! I can understand why though.. More pple would change their FS and one FS would be loaded with more patients than others.