Closed Thread
Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thanks @mrsparso I am honestly not sure I have held off the crazies for this this long its just the first time I have admitted it to myself haha! The bloating is the worst sorry you had to join us I am wondering if its more than just EPU now and maybe a mixture of the other meds. Today at school pick up I couldn't get away with wearing my big winter jacket to disguise the bloat as the sun was shining but didn't want people asking questions so I held in my stomach the majority of time I was there haha! I am all hormonal too I find myself snapping at DH all the time, don't think hes made the connection with the hormones though and thinks I am just a super *****!!
    Oh that really made me laugh! At least you'll get some stronger stomach muscles with all of that tucking in! I'm lucky i don't really have to see anyone this week so don't have to worry too much. We do have a black tie ball for my husband's work on Sat night though and my dress is very clingy so i will be doing those tummy tucks too!! I'll also have to sneak to the bathroom to do my clexane injection and meds. Our poor hubby's putting up with our mood swings hey? Although with all the things we've been through i think they can tolerate a bit of snapping! He he 😛

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016),Rosie8888  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hi ladies, just doing a clean up and have come across some excess meds that i dont need now. If anyone would like anything please let me know as I'd hate to waste them.
    @Chyna I'm in the middle of doing a bit of the same. I'm swinging @Gen72 a couple of things an swapping some
    Meds with @sumteng but in your pic did I see some Melotonin? Charlotte has prescribed me these now to try and get rid of my insomnia. I didn't have to take them this last cycle due to using donor eggs so have no leftovers

And to anyone else out there - I've got crinone (still in date) to give away from one of my OE cycles from last year - let me know if you need it! Xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-06-2016),sumteng  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies did anyone get bad stomach cramps after the embryo transfer? The last few days I've been getting cramping in my guts. Not lower down in my pelvic area. It's been getting gradually worse and kept me awake last night feeling sick. It comes and goes but it's making me not want to eat which is hard cause i need to eat so i can take my meds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats so hard @Rosie8888 hope you enjoyed the cuddles though and hopefully that will be you soon with a new bub. Progesterone side effects are like the cramps you described with the crinone and sore boobs etc. Yes will probably run out of some of the medications and have to get more. I am not sure what's easier for you, repeat scripts will be at the Wesley so you can get repeats from there or you can contact Warrens rooms for more. The only issue is you may find the crinone very expensive as you wont now be classed as 'in cycle' I think thats how its been explained to me in the past.
    Hi @Rosie8888, some of us girls have started a "grey market" to swap or sell excess drugs so watch this space for any spare Crinone that pops up. I still have to do another check to see if I have any other spare meds. Will let you know once DH comes home and can check all my cupboards and drawers for Crinones. I know @MamaKes said she may have had some Crinone (we did a meds swap just this morning! the best part was meeting a very lovely person to put a face to!!!)

It'll be great if everyone can make use of the sell/swap - as much as The Mill Pharmacy is convenient straight after grabbing your prescription top up and a brainless walk in/walk out visit, anything to help lessen these IVF bills would be a small but great relief for all.

Please keep in mind to check for expiry dates and if unsure, ring the nurses to ask how long it's safe to keep stuff after opening if not brand new (like FSH's) so you know it's safe to pass onto the next person. If in doubt, ask the nurses when you receive the meds just to be double sure!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016),Rosie8888  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mrsparso I am honestly not sure I have held off the crazies for this this long its just the first time I have admitted it to myself haha!

@Heyside @mrsparso you're both doing great and don't be so hard on yourselves. These hormones and side effects have a great way of finding new and adventurous ways of toying with your head!

@Heyside - I'm always astonished how well you've managed to keep up to date with how everyone is progressing on multiple forum pages! If it wasn't for your regular updates and words of encouragement to all the girls, I'd be very lost most of the time so a big thank you. You have no idea how "sane" if feels when I read your posts and you always make perfect sense, so no idea what "crazies" you're referring to LOL!

Just a thought ... perhaps we could drop the occasional vent/laugh-at-self bomb to share?

Eg ... the other night I cried cos DH ate the last of my seedless green grapes (I was craving!) I was saving the last few for my post clexane reward only to find them all gone. Worse, I saw the Coles docket on the kitchen counter and realised they are no longer in season any my crazy DH had failed to tell me he'd been buying the batches at $8/kg cos it was one of the few things I really craved and keep me happy ... more tears and guilt trip *big fat oopies!*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hi ladies, just doing a clean up and have come across some excess meds that i dont need now. If anyone would like anything please let me know as I'd hate to waste them.
    @Chyna - I'm keen on the Clexane if they're still available PM me if they are, thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - The cramps could be a positive sign hun hoping so, hope you get some relief though x
    @sumteng - Thanks hun although maybe thats half my trouble I spend too much time on these threads sending myself crazy haha! Oh bless your DH still buying the grapes at such a cost to keep you happy - thats love 💓.

AFM - My mood is getting worse with the progesterone, no stand in my way is all I can say poor DD and DH having to put up with me. No other symptoms either which helping things I hate the tww!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng - Thanks hun although maybe thats half my trouble I spend too much time on these threads sending myself crazy haha! Oh bless your DH still buying the grapes at such a cost to keep you happy - thats love ������.
    @Heyside whatever works to get you through the 2ww! Try keep things in perspective and joke at what you can. Keeping positive, light hearted and whatever you can to keep busy so you can be as distracted as you can. I remember spending my 2ww asking you lots of silly questions, being a drama queen and just reading up on random stuff. Maybe plan daily easy but fun stuff to do with DH & DD? You're almost halfway there . Keep it up!!!!!!!!

AFM - I've since switch to oranges LOL! Did a scan with Charlotte this morning and all was good.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016),Gagingi  (21-06-2016),Heyside  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsOarso that's what I had on Sunday night. I ended up getting relief after I went to toilet .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sumteng that's is a great idea. Love it.
    @Heyside sending hugs to you xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-06-2016)